Home

Official: "Whos gonna see it on the first day?" thread

The Hidden One

Well, I booked my 2 tickets to see it the 20th (seeing it with a group at the 7:15pm showing) except my eagerness and hasty attitude ended up booking 2 tickets to a theater in Iowa!!! D'oh!!! So I need to call Cinetix on Monday and have them transfer the tickets from IA to MO... Apparently I am like the 20th person to mistake the Galaxy 16 Cine with the Galaxy 14 Cine... I mean its easy to do if you see the site... they have like 19 Missouri and Illinois theaters listed (main hub area of Wehrenberg) and then they go and list an Iowa Theater in the midst of all these Missouri and Illinois theaters (and the fact that 2 of their theaters are called GALAXY didnt help any!!!)

Originally posted by Andy867

Well, I booked my 2 tickets to see it the 20th (seeing it with a group at the 7:15pm showing) except my eagerness and hasty attitude ended up booking 2 tickets to a theater in Iowa!!! D'oh!!! So I need to call Cinetix on Monday and have them transfer the tickets from IA to MO... Apparently I am like the 20th person to mistake the Galaxy 16 Cine with the Galaxy 14 Cine... I mean its easy to do if you see the site... they have like 19 Missouri and Illinois theaters listed (main hub area of Wehrenberg) and then they go and list an Iowa Theater in the midst of all these Missouri and Illinois theaters (and the fact that 2 of their theaters are called GALAXY didnt help any!!!)

That's why I went to the cinema to book it with the people there - not over the phone/internet. It also means I get to pick my own seats (center and about 3 rows from the back - perfect).

And the guys in the cinema must be laughing everytime it comes on - a long time ago in a GALAXY far far away.

:D

Well, for our theaters, its open seating so its pretty much first come, first serve. So I usually do center-center so that I get the full experience... whats nice is that the theater I am going to has over 70 individual speakers that are complimented by the IMAX screen:)

Ive heard of a competion to go to the British premier and interview the stars on TV!!! I want to enter but I cant think of what to put for:

In 50 words or less, why are you such a big Star Wars fan?

I have ideas but 50 words or less is hard and it has to be something that will actually win it. :confused:

Ever since I was a little boy, Star Wars has been a part of my life. From Luke Skywalker, to Darth Maul, to last but not least, Darth Vader. The past 28 years have spawned generations of young jedis, wookies, boba fetts, and yodas. Why am I such a big fan? Its for the love of the film.

50 words to the dot.

Thats something that I would say.

or Something like this

Ever since I was a little boy, Star Wars has been an integral part of my life. From video games to afternoon saber battles, it has been with me. From meditation for using the Force, to honing my skills as a Jedi. That is why I'm the biggest fan, period.

I live on Maui, A population of 150,000, with 4 large movie theatures. And when I saw Ep II it was on the 2 week. The theature was breaking at the seams.

Now that its Ep III, I'd have to wait now in line. Just like the guy on the Main Land (U.S.).

double posts make baby jesus cry. use the edit button next time please.

Only 18 days till i see EPIII!!..YAY :vadar::emperor::syoda:

:redbounc::grnbounc::blubounc::rddance::yeldance::roll1:

i think that covers my excitement. and i havent use any good smileys lately

Originally posted by Andy867

Ever since I was a little boy, Star Wars has been a part of my life. From Luke Skywalker, to Darth Maul, to last but not least, Darth Vader. The past 28 years have spawned generations of young jedis, wookies, boba fetts, and yodas. Why am I such a big fan? Its for the love of the film.

50 words to the dot.

Thats something that I would say.

or Something like this

Ever since I was a little boy, Star Wars has been an integral part of my life. From video games to afternoon saber battles, it has been with me. From meditation for using the Force, to honing my skills as a Jedi. That is why I'm the biggest fan, period.

Nice, but Im not sure that would win. But its better than anything I'd come up with.

Im going to have to make my own one though, if they have spies or anything --- :mad:

When is the hollywood premier?

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. Now don't be jealous, but I am going to be seeing the movie... twice.

(Dodges thrown fruit, vegetables, and some items I wish to not describe.)

Yes, its true. I am going with a fairly large group to see it on the 19th at 10:30PM and then I am going AGAIN with my girlfriend (who bought the tickets) on the 20th to the 7:15 showing. And both are at the Chesterfield Galaxy 14 Cine, which has the MEGA Screen (aka IMAX) for showing Revenge of the Sith.:) Gotta love Episode 3 Hype:D

Originally posted by guybroom

*throws fruit, vegetables, and some items I wish to not describe at Andy867*

And speaking of EP3 hype:

ONLY *checks calculator* 9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but thats incorrect - ONLY 8 DAYS!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, this movie wil rock so hard Ill probably have a heart attack after I see it!

I live in Miami so its pretty packed over here. They started selling the tickets since April 29th. Anyway, I'm gonna see it and probabky skip school the 19th. Does it really matter though if I skip school? Over here, we only have like 10 schooldays left. I'm definately gonna buy it when it comes out on DVD, then I'll have the whole collection.

EP.I:amidala:

EP.II=:bdroid2:

EP.III=:evanpiel:

EP.IV=:deathstar

EP.V=:atat:

Ep.VI=:deathii:

Does it really matter though if I skip school?

Coincidentally, I'm going to be out of school that day to register for classes so I might take the rest of the day off and see if I can get into the theater that's opening up near my house. They've finally built a theater in town and they're opening on the 19th with RotS. :D I'd love to be able to say I saw it on opening day :cool: but with advance ticket sales, I'll bet that won't happen. :(

a coworker and i have already told our boss we'll be leaving around noon on the 19th. when asked why, we told him to see EPIII at the movie theater we designed (we're architects), seeing as he already knows we are the token in-house star wars geeks (the desk-residing action figure and lego collections give it away). he said he was going to refer to us as such, but decided not to since he's really jealous of us. go figure ...

we did the same thing for EPII, so it's kind of a tradition so to speak.

Archived