Home

Official: "Whos gonna see it on the first day?" thread

The Hidden One

Originally posted by Wraith 8

*CRIES* boooohoooo i have to wait 10 days... booooohooo

here in Holland it will come out 29th of may. i will be going that day. so yeah i will see it on the first day.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145288

Holland - May 19 :)

So I think it's May 19th... At least I hope so, because I live in the Netherlands too!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll see it the first day if i can. I'll have to see it after school though, because everyone will know i'll be bunking to see it if i'm not there.

I saw on the news today some people who started camping outside the cinema yesterday (8/4/05 - in english date writing). I am probably going to book my tickets next weekend or weekend after that. It's a large cinema and small area, but only decent cinema for miles around so it's going to be packed.

I heard the same thing (people camping out as early as last friday) to get the first tickets to see the show. I MIGHT have to wait till the weekend (avoids thrown food) so that I get a better chance to go with a group and enjoy the movie then. (also allows for better chance of getting tickets (group by the way is 20+ people with 5 cars)

I would like to see it at a midnight showing, but my local cinema doesnt have one. But i found out today that a cinema that i can get to easily does. But Im another one with restricive parents :( but its also my dad's birthday and im not sure he wants a midnight birthday party.

If i wasnt so desperate to see it id ask Lucas why he cant bring it out during a holiday so that people CAN see it at the opening showings.

Anyone know when the big premiers are - with all the celebs and stuff? how can you get tickets?

Hey!!! I booked tickets for the first day after school :D Its not a midnight showing but it is the 19th may and thats fine by me.

One of my friends said his brother's friend works in a cinema and so the guy and my friend's brother can see it on the 16th - grrrrrrrrr :mad:

Archived