Home

I want to stab, shoot and f**k my computer up the ass!

NiKo

Originally posted by Alien426

There are real shops? I thought that was just a mystic tale, told by old farts like McCoy who are a little behind the time.

...I'm 19! I'm not old!

...And real shops do exist... As well as cash... And Santa Claus... And the Easter Bunny... And the Tooth Fairy... *runs away crying loudly*

Originally posted by Joshi

Speaking on behalf of all 19 year olds, I feel extremely old.

...I was going for a "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail"-quote... ("Old woman!" - "Man!" - "Old Man" - "I'm 37" - "What?" - "I'm 37! I'm not old!")...

Originally posted by Joshi

Now go eat some cheese.

*eats some cheese*

*shrug*

Originally posted by Kjølen

But once you hit 21, you are still young and legal to drink in most countries, you know... just in case you were to visit America or something.

Why would I want to go to America when I can legally drink here now?

Originally posted by DrMcCoy

...Well, you could just go into a shop, buy the video card you want and pay in cash...

I don't have a car, or a license for that matter. When I do get my license I am planning on going to a store and buying all the stuff I could never get before.

Plus, every store around here is overpriced.

Originally posted by toenail1

I don't have a car, or a license for that matter. When I do get my license I am planning on going to a store and buying all the stuff I could never get before.

...Err, what about walking to a store nearby? Or using the bike? Or the bus?

I don't have a car license either, but that doesn't stop me from going somewhere...

Plus, every store around here is overpriced.

...Then you either know the wrong stores or live somewhere crappy... Sucks to be you, I guess... ;P

All the places that sell computer parts are about 20-30 miles away. Not within walking distance.

And my city doesn't have good public transportation. It's nothing like Germany (which I hear has good public transportation).

Well, I'll probably have my license by June.

All the places that sell computer parts are about 20-30 miles away. Not within walking distance.

...Then you really live in a crappy city... Where I am, there are lots of computer shops and they're all within a 15-minutes-per-tram-range (though you need to know which of them are overprized, but you see that pretty quickly by looking at their catalogues)

And my city doesn't have good public transportation. It's nothing like Germany (which I hear has good public transportation).

...Depends on where you are / want to go... It's generally quite good (a bit pricey, maybe), but not if you live in a cottage outside of the city or if you want to go somewhere after midnight... *shrug*

Archived