Home

PM -> Email notification still working?

Maybe it's just my email account, but I haven't been getting email notifications for PMs in the past 24 hours. I have a Yahoo! email account, but the notifications aren't in the Bulk mail folder either.

Just tried a 'report this post to moderators' and I didn't get that notification either...

Is it just me?

Originally posted by tk102

Just tried a 'report this post to moderators' and I didn't get that notification either...

Is it just me?

:confused: If you did that in the swk forums (as I believe you did unless you didn't sleep during a few days (j/k) ), I didn't get the reported post either :confused:

There's been something wrong with the notification feature, atleast the "Report Post" feature, for years now. :)

I haven't recieved a singel email about a reported post since I became a Mod for the SWG forums around 2 and ahalf years ago. :D

It's been checked into, but don't know what's causing it.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

I haven't recieved a singel email about a reported post since I became a Mod for the SWG forums around 2 and ahalf years ago. :D

it.

that's weird because I use to receive e-mails for this and it worked fine until yesterday or so.

perhaps no one reports posts in the swg forums :p

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

There's been something wrong with the notification feature, atleast the "Report Post" feature, for years now. :)

It's been checked into, but don't know what's causing it.

Mine seem to come and go. I'll have months of email notifications for posts and PM's and so on, and then months of nothing. I now thing we have begun the months of nothing as I checked my email today after 2 days and there was nothing from LF, but three threads I've participated in had been replied to.

• 3 months later...
that's weird because I use to receive e-mails for this and it worked fine until yesterday or so.

perhaps no one reports posts in the swg forums :p

same thing has been happening to me also, i haven't had any email notices at all for the last couple days, instant notices for subscribed threads either... i was wondering what was wrong... :giveup:

Seems to work fine for me too now: that quote of mine is almost 5 months old :p

hehe, i didn't even check the time stamp... ;P

It worked fine for me also up until just a couple days ago, then suddenly i stopped getting any email notices and still can't get any even now... i hope it's something the Admins. can fix...

hehe, i didn't even check the time stamp... ;P

It worked fine for me also up until just a couple days ago, then suddenly i stopped getting any email notices and still can't get any even now... i hope it's something the Admins. can fix...

Same here, I thought that my email was not working correctly, but now I know otherwise.

Archived