Home

Rediculous Lag?

Jeff

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I've not had lag since I got my 1 gig :-p

So if I upgraded my memory you think the lag would disapear?

*In Anakin Impression* I will do anything you ask...Just tell me how to stop the lag

Originally posted by lil_dude

Ya my 1gig solved most lag problems as well, but not all. No matter what all MMO's will have lag.

Sounds like if it worked for you guys, it should work for me. How much did you pay for it (I would have to buy another 512, I have 512 right now)?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I dont think the US servers lag like the european ones do. When I first played this game on day one, I went to Eclispe. Now ive moved to a european server and the lag is shocking -especially in mos eisley where the frame rate drops to 1fps.

The game can also freeze up

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

I dont think the US servers lag like the european ones do. When I first played this game on day one, I went to Eclispe. Now ive moved to a european server and the lag is shocking -especially in mos eisley where the frame rate drops to 1fps.

DMUK

I bet you the servers are in NA:p

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

DMUK

I either must have something wrong with my PC (though I have all the system requirements) or the lag is really bad on the European servers. I am in starsider, and the lag is quite bad.

But luckily my game has never completely frozen.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

I either must have something wrong with my PC (though I have all the system requirements) or the lag is really bad on the European servers. I am in starsider, and the lag is quite bad.

But luckily my game has never completely frozen.

I don't know aabout european servers, but Starsider is fairly good, there is lag but that's expected. 1gig memory saved my gaming experience.

I don't know aabout european servers, but Starsider is fairly good, there is lag but that's expected. 1gig memory saved my gaming experience.

Well then I will have to see if I can muster enough money to get another 512 of memory. The lag for me on starsider is not good right now.

well i came back for a month after CU and the lag killed me on Starsider. I had 768 at the time, now have 1 gig. but yeah..before CU on 56k wasnt bad with just that 768..

dial up cant even play nemore :(

sad really cause i was ready to come back till that happend :(

Originally posted by Jo

well i came back for a month after CU and the lag killed me on Starsider. I had 768 at the time, now have 1 gig. but yeah..before CU on 56k wasnt bad with just that 768..

dial up cant even play nemore :(

sad really cause i was ready to come back till that happend :(

Did the 1 gig of memory solve most/some of the lag problems for you? Or do you mean since you still have dialup you can't play.

Did the 1 gig of memory solve most/some of the lag problems for you? Or do you mean since you still have dialup you can't play.

Ya dialup is bad, but even with dialup i'm sure it would be playable, you just might have to avoid big crowds.

Ya dialup is bad, but even with dialup i'm sure it would be playable, you just might have to avoid big crowds.

Unfortunately, at the moment the guy I am sort of working for is located inside a room in the mos eisley cantina, so I can't avoid big crouds. But he is teaching me to fly, and as a pleasant surprise the lag is not very bad in space.

Unfortunately, at the moment the guy I am sort of working for is located inside a room in the mos eisley cantina, so I can't avoid big crouds. But he is teaching me to fly, and as a pleasant surprise the lag is not very bad in space.

I personaly hate space, but like i've said, the lag I have is not bad and not frequent.

Archived