Home

[REL]Defender's Wrist Console

Hey, ur console doesn't work on meh compy.

You gotta be more specific. Did you use TSL Patcher? Did it give any errors? Did you remember to place (if any) your custom spells.2da fille (if you had other mods that use the spells.2da file, you need to palce that file in your /override/ folder and not in a subfolder (/override/subfolder/) Are you using Kotor 2 english version? (wouldn't be the first time someone tried it in Kotor 1 ...)

What exactly doesn't work?

is the support link in my sig invisible or something? lol j/k

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Question:

I understand how to use the Wrist Launcher proficiency script at a workbench/lab station to let me equip the console, but why not just make the base item for the console "armband" instead of "wrist launcher"? Then it wouldn't need a proficiency script, and the animation when using it would look slightly more appropriate.

(And yes, I already used Kotor Tool on the wristconsole.uti in my override folder to do just that. :) )

There are a couple of bugs I've noticed I figured I could mention since this thread already has been bumped.

When you get the Force Power... Force Camouflage... The feats that are given to your player is... Force Scream (instead of Force Camouflage), Improved Force Camouflage, Master Force Camouflage.

Another one is when you spawn a party duelist, when you select Bao-Dur, it gives you Atton.

• 2 weeks later...
Um, how do I use it? :/

I mean, how do I get rocket launcher profiency?

Go to any lab bench or workstation. There should be a new menu towards the bottom, something about replicating a wrist console. One of the sub-options under that is 'Run Wrist Launcher Proficiency Script'.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow. Didn't think people liked my mod that much lol. Yah, Funds prevented me from keeping my site up and im working on a "2.0" version as well as another way of hosting my mods (probably just gonna start a group on facebook. not like I've been bathing in money since 2006 or anything lol).

Sorry if I haven't been around, Life's been... interesting the last couple of years lol.

PS: Wow. The site says I haven't been on since april 12th 2006 at 3:36 pm. Was still in the closet then. freaky.

Wow. Didn't think people liked my mod that much lol.
It is an exceptionally helpful little mod, what with its HakPad compatibility, cheat friendliness, and modding helper. I have sent copies of it to people many times :)

Sorry if I haven't been around, Life's been... interesting the last couple of years lol.
Glad to have you back around, and interested in any 2.0 version of the Wrist Console!

I'm guessing around xmas or new years you'll have a version available then ill fix bugs if any.

Right now I'm redoing the "replicator" dialog, re-organizing scripts and dialogs to make it more user-friendly (no more "return to previous section" x10 for replicator for example) and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Eugh. Didn't know I would be *that* busy this Christmas. Everyone's deciding to do their own things a week before lol. I don't think I'd have enough time to release it for Christmas or even new years but I'm completely free (minus a few days, here and there) in January so very optimistic for something out sometime in Jan.

I'll post my progress on my new facebook page. see my sig.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm making good progress, just got TSL Patcher to "Work" again (though the problem was entirely my fault) so It shouldn't be too much longer.. If my partner ever decides to actually go to work I might get more time at the computer to work on it lol

Here's hoping ;)

PS: Where do we release mods now anyways? back then it was pcgamemods which apparently blew up or something lol

Archived