Home

Female Characters

warchild75

^^^^

I'm not sure. I think I might have killed him when I was playing male, but then again, I haven't played in a long time and might have forgotten.

Anyways, I know that Mission can be killed by you (or you can try a really dark sided action and make Zallbar kill her).

Originally posted by THE VIGILANTE

^^^^

I'm not sure. I think I might have killed him when I was playing male, but then again, I haven't played in a long time and might have forgotten.

Anyways, I know that Mission can be killed by you (or you can try a really dark sided action and make Zallbar kill her).

I killed mission and zalbarr but that was bcoz zalbarr stuck up for her.I tried to make zalbarr kill her but couldnt manage it.

How did you do it?.:D

I killed mission and zalbarr but that was bcoz zalbarr stuck up for her.I tried to make zalbarr kill her but couldnt manage it.

You have to have force persude full to pull it off after that you can still kill Zalbarr on the star forge if you take him with you.

I went to kill carth but he ran away the big girl.So can you only kill him if your a female?.

yes only if your a female and if he falls in love with you he after

the battle with Malak he turns up

Archived