Home

The SW KotOR and The Sith Lords Trivia Thread

Jeff

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesnt say how many there are, but the exile has the option when talking to HK-47 that there are at least "4 other defunct models running around the galaxy"

He meant 4 HK-50 models. There are 7 HKs total in the game that you have to fight, and 3 are as T3 solo. So the Exile is only aware of the other 4.

Ok, prominent Jedi at Katarr. I don't remember that being mentioned ingame, but Vandar would be one. Then, to follow that up, Zhar and Dorak. Juhani perhaps, though I doubt that one. If I'm the least bit right, pass.

Ok, prominent Jedi at Katarr. I don't remember that being mentioned ingame, but Vandar would be one. Then, to follow that up, Zhar and Dorak. Juhani perhaps, though I doubt that one. If I'm the least bit right, pass.

AFAIK, you are correct.

New Question: What was the profession of HK-47's owner before being sold to the Ithorian on Tatooine?

Bonus: How did HK's aforementioned owner bring about his own doom?

He was an officer for Systech Corporation. He brought about his own doom by repeatdedly stabbing HK with a writing utinsel, hitting something sensitive, and causing himself to be electrocuted to death.

Sorry, that must have been a different former owner. But, you got the base question right, so you get one point :) The answer I was looking for was he told HK to eliminate all of his business rivals and inadvertantly had himself killed by HK.

Now, ED's question:

Q: What species is the thug that guards the entrance to Vogga's chambers?

If I am thinking of the correct guard, he was a Gran.

Q: What are the names of the Sith Lords that are buried on Korriban and Dxun in both KotOR and TSL?

keep giving out easy ones :)

Really? I thought that would be a little tougher... O well, here's a hard one for you... I think...

Q: How many mercenray jobs/contract killings are available for you to do on Taris?

Bonus: Name/describe each one!

ok, just loaded an early save and played a bit through kotor, there are five bounties, Selven, matrik, Dia, Largo, and bendak starkiller :D

cheater! ;)(j/k)

I'll pass this time and see what kind of questions you all can throw out here :)

Oooook here it goes:

To overload the machinery, you have to solve a small puzzle:

1:There are 2 pods, injector and container. Make sure both are empty

before you begin.

2: Fill the injector. Transfer that to the container.

3 Fill the injector again and transfer that to the container.

4: The container should now be full and the injector should have 1 left in

it.

5: Dump the container.

6: Transfer from the injector to the container.

7: Fill the injector and transfer that to the container to overload it.

Thats it I think...

Sorry, that must have been a different former owner. But, you got the base question right, so you get one point :) The answer I was looking for was he told HK to eliminate all of his business rivals and inadvertantly had himself killed by HK. QUOTE]

Actually, it wasn't. Go talk to HK.

Q: What is Vrook's last name?

Sorry, that must have been a different former owner. But, you got the base question right, so you get one point :) The answer I was looking for was he told HK to eliminate all of his business rivals and inadvertantly had himself killed by HK. QUOTE]

Lamar?

HK's former owner was a business officer who ordered the assassination of all of the people causing his business to fail. So HK killed him. Thats the way I remember it.

We haven't solved the current question yet.

EDIT: Looks like Uchiha Itachi's answer was correct after all, point for him.

ED, don't post questions before we have confirmation of an answer. swgbking wasn't really sure, so I looked it up and it seems fine. I'll let ya off the hook this time... ;):D Looks like MDK has already answered your Q, new question time.

Q: How many "dead" Jedi are being held captive by Malak on the Star Forge?

ED, don't post questions before we have confirmation of an answer. swgbking wasn't really sure, so I looked it up and it seems fine. I'll let ya off the hook this time... ;):D Looks like MDK has already answered your Q, new question time.

I was sure of the answer, it just turns out there is more then one way to do it.

do you mean the jedi he keeps taking power from on the very last lvl?

9 Jedi are being held captive.

Sorry, but I believe this is not correct. I originally just had the number in my head, but I just double-checked in-game and my number was right, and it was not 9.

Q: Name the species that most of the Black Vulkars are.

It goes back to my original question:

@swgb - yes, the jedi that Malak drains power from

Archived