Home

The SW KotOR and The Sith Lords Trivia Thread

Jeff

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q: should this thread be stuck?

Tell you what, you give me a point, and I'll see what I can do ;) hehehe...

---------------

Okay, sounds feasible, The Cantina has their version "stuck", so I'll make an agreement with all of you. We'll run it on a "trial period". Keep everything civil (as it has been so far) and we'll see if it can remain a more "permanent" Sticky. :)

However, I'm not sure how many Sticky Threads are allowed per forum, so I can't guarantee how long we can keep it should something more important comes into existance. Just don't go hating us if we find out we need the Real Estate... hehehe...

ENJOY everyone! and keep those questions coming! :D

Thanks ChAiNz.2da... Don't worry, we'll be good :)

Q: What was the name of Jolee's friend who was being put on trial for murder on Manaan?

Sunry.

Bonus 1: Did he kill the sith woman?

Well, since I am such a good lawyer, he was proved innocent for me, but my understanding is that it is never truly found out whether he is innocent or guilty.

Bonus 2: What was supposed to be his motive for murder?
He was having an affair and wanted to end it.

EDIT: Shoot! Beat to it!

EDIT again: I think your answer to the first bonus (yes) is not correct. Bastila questions you whether you think he really did kill him or not, and I don't think Jolee knew the real truth either. I think it's supposed to be one of those "you decide" kind of deals.

EDIT again: I think your answer to the first bonus (yes) is not correct. Bastila questions you whether you think he really did kill him or not, and I don't think Jolee knew the real truth either. I think it's supposed to be one of those "you decide" kind of deals.

Actually, he did kill her, there was a video recording you could find in the Republic Embassy that showed him murder her. And if you prove him innocent, Jolee talks to you later on and says that he's not sure if sunry was actually innocent.

Actually, he did kill her, there was a video recording you could find in the Republic Embassy that showed him murder her. And if you prove him innocent, Jolee talks to you later on and says that he's not sure if sunry was actually innocent.

Really... Well, I guess after 6 playthroughs, I still didn't find everything!

New Q: Name at least 2 of the Hutts that you run into in both games.

Bonus for each one named after 2.

Really... Well, I guess after 6 playthroughs, I still didn't find everything!

=

Don't feel bad about that, I (litterally) have 10 defeated games, and 11 more incomplete ones on just the first game alone, and I am still finding new plots, dialogues, and storylines that I've never seen or heard of yet. ;)

(might be a hard one ;) )

Q: In the mind prison area where you meet one of the Rakaatan race you are given a series of riddles that you must answer in order to prevent you from remaining in the prison forever. What was answer to the first riddle he gives you.

Bonus: why was the Rakaatan imprisoned in the first place?

Archived