Home

Lucasforums Users Unite, Let's start our own country!

starmark2k

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and what would this job entail

:roleyess: Well... let me think... Hmm... the chief Imperial Tax Collector, and head of the Imperial Mint.

So... jedigoku and ED you now owe 50 billion Imperial Credits each in back taxes... or do you want to fail your Emperor for the last time? :vadar:

*wonders what Redhawke was smoking when he posted this*

I'll take three of what he is having :D

*Hands jedigoku 3 sets of Hooked On Phonics!*

Here you go! :xp: J/K! :D

He's normally like that.

Really? I simply gave this thread the amount of seriousness it was due... :p

I think he's just jealous that I took all the good positions of power. :p

Absolutely not! Why would you ever seek to serve another? ;)

I wouldn't mind heading the post of Strategic Intelligence, and Termination Headquarters.

S.I.T.H for short. oowahahaha!!! :dev7:

I never noticed until I saw this post, but if you just rearrange the letters of Sith a little, you have a synonym for crap! :toilet1:

back taxes that I do not owe I created the tax system I'm the head of technology development and Head geek so there :xp:

Sorry but heads of technology have nothing to do with Taxes... jedigoku now accessed a 10 billion Imperial Credit penalty for attempting to default on his Taxes... that will be 60 billion Imperial Credits now. :p

Emperor Devon, once again looking at things too seriously. hehe.

No one wants to live on the islands in the south pacific huh? Have you *seen* some of the islands there?? Theyre more pretty than some of the places Ive seen in the US. Granted they lack in everything in teh way of modern conveniences, but still... you could build a vaction home there and call it a country hehe.

I sense heresy in jedigoku's words. You better pay your taxes in the name of the Emperor. Don't let me and my Inquistion buddies come to your house. *shakes fist*

some one had to write the program that figured taxes (which was me) so I programmed it never to give me taxes to pay :xp: goes into code and mutiplies Redhalke's taxe value by 100K :xp: ha I win

nope it is all seeled by voice command and no body but me can open it:xp:

(its the perfect job secerity);P

ha I've though of everything

and in the event of someone replacing me all the tech will self distuct along with everything else tech related. plus I developed a mind erasing device that will remove all techical knowledge from everybody but me;P

oh what a perfect plan. of course now I have to kill you all because you know to much:devsmoke:

anybody else care to challange the all mighty head Geek

anybody else care to challange the all mighty head Geek

I told you before jedigoku, that your Technology position has nothing to do with Taxes... and since we are a small Empire I have yet to need any data systems, and I am quite comfortble with a ledger and pencil! :xp:

Files a Traitor to the Empire charge on jedigoku for avoiding paying his Taxes, submits an official writ through Prime Minister Rhett's office for immediate removal from office for jedigoku for Treason to the Emperor, and informs the Emperors loyal Zealot LIAYD that now jedigoku owes all his possessions, and 120 billion Imperial Credits for Taxes. :p

Nobody beats the IRS! ;) (Or whatever your country's Tax collecting branch is called!)

:rofl:

Very well Lord RedHawke.

A detachment of my Space Marines will come to seize your possessions and take you into custody for questioning. You shall be judge by our Holy Emperor. Your life is in His hands. Failure to comply shall lead to yourself being outlawed and hunted as a heretic. Your life shall be ours to take.

Grand Priestess of the Emperor... hmmmmmm.... High Priestess sounds better I think... if the Emperor needs one Ill fill the role. Ive had previous cult experience. I elevated one of my girl friends to goddess and started worshipping her (she got a huge laugh out of it).

Archived