Home

Lucasforums Users Unite, Let's start our own country!

starmark2k

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we install thousands of batteries of Longrange High Calibur Minigun Automated Computer Controlled Auto Seeking Turrets (L.R.H.C.M.A.C.C.A.S.T.) to handle our defense. And rely on long range artillery strikes to destroy our enemies.

Some boats blockading our tradelines? Use satilite imagry and drop 10,000 tons of heavy metal on them from 90 miles away with our artillary.

Bombers coming to bomb us? Rid them full of holes with our L.R.H.C.M.A.C.C.A.S.T. s and for a back lash, drop 100,000 tons of munitions on their capital, center of government, barracks, airfields, docks, roads, comunication centers, and schools (hey, its total war, keep their children stupid).

IMBC? Get advanced nuclear missle detectors and keep a Electronically Controlled High Velocity Sabot Round Gun (E.C.H.V.S.R.G.) in each major city of over 100,000 population to shoot them from 5 miles down. Find its origin, and shoot 1,000 tons of muntions on it. Easy as pie.

Thats for defence guys...

I say we install thousands of batteries of Longrange High Calibur Minigun Automated Computer Controlled Auto Seeking Turrets (L.R.H.C.M.A.C.C.A.S.T.) to handle our defense. And rely on long range artillery strikes to destroy our enemies.

Some boats blockading our tradelines? Use satilite imagry and drop 10,000 tons of heavy metal on them from 90 miles away with our artillary.

Bombers coming to bomb us? Rid them full of holes with our L.R.H.C.M.A.C.C.A.S.T. s and for a back lash, drop 100,000 tons of munitions on their capital, center of government, barracks, airfields, docks, roads, comunication centers, and schools (hey, its total war, keep their children stupid).

IMBC? Get advanced nuclear missle detectors and keep a Electronically Controlled High Velocity Sabot Round Gun (E.C.H.V.S.R.G.) in each major city of over 100,000 population to shoot them from 5 miles down. Find its origin, and shoot 1,000 tons of muntions on it. Easy as pie.

Thats for defence guys...

Does this make sence to antone other than you?

I'll join!

I would like the job of Grand Vizier, and Minister for Insane Laughter, provided that the Grand Vizier's job comes with a turban and silly robes.

Also, you should call your nation the United Democratic Despotic Republican Democratic Dictatorship of Yingtongiddleipo, or just the Yingtongiddleipo Imperium.

There should be no official religion, so as to draw in as many people as possible.

The national currency should be the Flailian Pobble Bead, or the Triganic Pu.

The capital city should be called Fred.

The first national holiday should be called "This style, 10'6" day, in honour of the Mad Hatter.

Iyay aysay atthay ethay ationalnay anguagelay ouldshay ebay Igpay Atinlay!

Just my two ce-- uh, pobble beads ;)

Edith: The way to find a new emperor should be via a Caucus-Race :D

How bout this to solve the problem we split the navy into two groups and then from those two group split up your fleet. I will be in control of the larger naval group A because i will protect the nation it self and the outer provences, B will be your to command.

I think that will be a better solution

All at the will of the Emperor.

Archived