Home

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that could possibly work. I think it should have something like.... ok have any of you played Resident Evil 4? Well if you have then you know you have a briefcase type thing and you can only carry wait fits in the case i think it should have something like that except with you backback (but you always have you Decee) i think that would be awesome and you would have to pick what equipment you would want after you have been briefed and there could be 1 or 2 missions where the target isnt too far and you cant get a evac so you just have to make due with what equipment you have left.

that could possibly work. I think it should have something like.... ok have any of you played Resident Evil 4? Well if you have then you know you have a briefcase type thing and you can only carry wait fits in the case i think it should have something like that except with you backback (but you always have you Decee) i think that would be awesome and you would have to pick what equipment you would want after you have been briefed and there could be 1 or 2 missions where the target isnt too far and you cant get a evac so you just have to make due with what equipment you have left.

Well, I think RC was originally suppose be very legit in that area. I would say your back pack is probably just big enough to include the few items in the first game, which is already heavy enough for the commandos to carry. But that's just my opinion... :)

republic commandos original game (held in a databank at lucasarts), was original giving the commandos all 38s voice, except more rough and strong. also, it didnt show the number of rounds you had, but the number of cartridges you have. the commandos all had the same white armor and the crosshairs for weapons were different. also the visor. they could bring that back, except make it an omega squad game

Yeah, Temuera should probably just stick with Boss in my opinion. The different voices were a great way to identify one from the other, and in some ways, more accurate.

Not really, in the books it talks about how they all sounded the same, but their voices had different pitches, and some had the "flash" accent...

In the game they should've taken Temuera's voice and changed it (faster, slower, deeper, higher, etc.). Or had him speak with different accents...

Archived