Home

The swamp ... back with a vengeance

Aristotle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first forum I was ever at was TFN, registered 99. Thats where I received my EU training :)

btw, what the hell is happenin at the swamp, threads get hijacked and turned into crap... at least if you are planning to hijack a thread, do it properly - insult a mod, or a religion or a style of music and start a flame war of satanic proportions [/taken from personal journals] :p

mtfbwya

JO is how i came to be here. *remembers his dorky name at first* God im glad i got a name change :D

Me too... though i've stuck with my stupid name. If I'd have known i'd be here this long I'd have picked a cool, unique one. (that made me seem like a cute chick. mmm... *giggles*)

The first forum I was ever at was TFN, registered 99. Thats where I received my EU training :)

btw, what the hell is happenin at the swamp, threads get hijacked and turned into crap... at least if you are planning to hijack a thread, do it properly - insult a mod, or a religion or a style of music and start a flame war of satanic proportions [/taken from personal journals] :p

mtfbwya

Or steal children and use them for fornication!

Which is what I got my master's degree in. :)

Archived