The swamp ... back with a vengeance

Aristotle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*rips off Tyrion's hand and gives it to Rhett*

...err......I mean....

*clap* :D

Why's it always my hand? I mean, you never see E.T.'s hand or Zbombers Pen 15 that's given away as a token.

Yeah, the Swamp's more active now. But in a good way, 'cause it's not just new people coming in here and exposing us to different views and crap. Now we can review the same old topic over and over and over....

Acrylic...die...

So I assume this means we get our own banner, eh?

werdage....that'd be cool...someone could photoshop kyle katarn into a couple of esb dagobah swamp scenes :)

as for why this place is so good.... there are a number of reasons, but one of the most important is the diversity in age, nationality and outlook of posters. This leads to disagreements, but thats cool IMO, as long as ppl disagree in a civil manner... other forums ive been at become boring quickly because they *dont* have that mixture or dynamic. The other important thing is having a good set of long termers, theres quite a few here, mainly the 2002 brigade, plus those few weirdos from before then :p

variety is the spice of life

mtfbwya

Gotta say... since the relaunch, the swamp is back with a vengeance... lots of fast and furious posts and chatter ...

Give yourselves a hand for making this forum so fun to hang out in.

You get that Retro vibe also? Yes, the Swamp is fun again. The super duper new server, and VB3 also helps in a major way. Kudos to the current swampies for making this place what it was say 3 years ago.

YAY for Yoda's Swamp. Thanks to the admins for finally getting this place upgraded and working almost flawlessly. It does seem like the swamp I missed from a couple years ago and I'm glad to be part of the "revamped" swamp

Archived