Home

Change

Hey i have noticed a lot of weird things in the second installment of kotor. This is my third time playing it and i decided to go back and play the original kotor. I

I noticed Dantooine has completly changed because the crystal caves are on the matale grounds and they originally on the sandrals and also the caves have been dug out a lot more.

Korriban was a waste of time in my opinon. I like the old dreshdae settlement.

Oh and last thing, why wasnt tatooine in it, it is the most famous planet in star wars and is great for mucking around on when you wanna take a break from saving the galaxy.

If anyone else has anything to say about the game please reply.

The dantooine caves have changed for 2 reasons

1) the militia tried to seal the kinrath in there, which most likely cause a boulder or two to fall

2) the mercs dug around in there a little bit to get a camp ground.

And then Korriban is a lot more important all 'cause of the tomb that offers a good bit of story. And then tatooine, what woul be the point of it? why would a jedi master go there? And it didn't fit the pattern that was mention by the other masters.

The dantooine caves have changed for 2 reasons

1) the militia tried to seal the kinrath in there, which most likely cause a boulder or two to fall

2) the mercs dug around in there a little bit to get a camp ground.

And then Korriban is a lot more important all 'cause of the tomb that offers a good bit of story. And then tatooine, what woul be the point of it? why would a jedi master go there? And it didn't fit the pattern that was mention by the other masters.

actually the kinrath dug back out in the matale grounds

Well, I still dont understand whos tomb it is on Korriban that you go into to unlock more of your past... <.<

Also, I was exremely dissapointed that Korriban has little or no interaction with Humans or Aliens... just, fight a shyrack here, killl a sith here, go into this tomb over there and you are finished with the world :(

Well, I still dont understand whos tomb it is on Korriban that you go into to unlock more of your past... <.< QUOTE]

It's Ludo Kreesh's tomb. If you open up the sarcophagus, there'll be a mummy labled "mumified Ludo Kressh". In my opinion, they should have a tomb for Xentor.

@CaptainSkye, Korriban was very remotely tied to M4-78. Vash was assosciated with M4-78, and Vash was assosciated with Korriban... That's the only connection there is.

@jedigoku, so... what?

Archived