Home

Sasha and Milla

I'm interrupting accent talks...or whatever talks have happened while I am typing this to talk about what I find interesting about this relationship.

It's not the whole opposite thing for me. To me it was how open and different Milla seemed in the vault when you find out that she loved him. Compare how upbeat and exubrant when she was on the missons. Almost as if she was not in this world. However when she was with Sasha it was just that moment, nothing else.

That's what I like about them.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awww...

Klia, that's sweet.

I know. It took me a while to figure out why I liked them.

It may seem a like a lot of opposite pairings and it's because in truth, no one is opposite. We all fundamentally have the same wants and desires, its just how we express them.

I'm getting a sick feeling in my stomach from all of this sweet talk. I really need to take a break.

Sasha is actually 'sexy', in that creepy, reclusive way.

Still don't want to see him 'bishified' any time soon. Darn you American/European girls with your cursed Japanese slang!

Saying kawaii and baka doesn't make you Japenese and Japanese is NOT the greatest country in the world.

Australia is.

*Shifty eyes*

I may be the only person who is not sexually attracted to Sasha..or any other Psychonaut character

Dude. I'm not sexually attracted to any of them. Sasha has a cool, square head though.

I think Australia is fantastic! You live there or what?

Nope, I just use it as my "thing" whenever fangirls pop up. No country is better than the other. Then we would be hypocritical.

America...maybe I should say my location is in some bubbly American gook.

Saying kawaii and baka doesn't make you Japenese and Japanese is NOT the greatest country in the world.

Australia is.

*Shifty eyes*

I may be the only person who is not sexually attracted to Sasha..or any other Psychonaut character

I'm attracted to about 55% of the game's male characters. I'd marry Fred. He's the tall, skinny, and crazy man I wanna meet.

Archived