Home

KOTOR II: Favorite starting and elite class combo(LS or DS)

Blaze629

Don't know if this one has been done before, but I thought I would throw this one out there to everyone. What is your favorite combination for starting and elite class in KOTOR II? For me it would be Jedi Guardian and the Sith Lord combo. I know that friends of mine prefer the latter of the two but always go the way of the Consular or Sentinel at the start.

Just wanted to get a consensus of what everyone thinks. Feel free to give reasons as to why you go a specific route if you would like. :)

Starting Class: Guardian

Prestige Class: Marauder/Weaponmaster

Guardians are masters of fighting, there really is no need for them to learn that many skills, since they can just kill anything that's stupid enough to get in thier way.

I don't like to choose Sentinels because they aren't as good at fighting. When you advanced to the Sith Assassin/Jedi Watchman level, you have the ability to stealth past enemies but you get no exp points.

^^^

True. But there are some powers that have no save and can make a big difference in the more dire situations. Although I play mostly LS, I still pick up the 'Plague' power as it has a DC of 100 (doesn't fail). Quite a vicious power if you read on it...

(-12) points on all attributes (over 12 seconds) and opponent is slowed for the duration

^^^

True. But there are some powers that have no save and can make a big difference in the more dire situations. Although I play mostly LS, I still pick up the 'Plague' power as it has a DC of 100 (doesn't fail). Quite a vicious power if you read on it...

(-12) points on all attributes (over 12 seconds) and opponent is slowed for the duration

Interesting,

I'll have to try that the next time.

^^^

Haha, yeah I found that out through my second playthrough. I was sooooooo happy!

Archived