Home

Neomarz announces fall from community...

NeoMarz1

Marz I believe we've exchanged emails a few times, regarding textures and modelling and you've been a great help to me. Advice with photoshop etc, I'm very grateful. It's sad to see you leave bro, you were a real Pioneer in this community. I've never really seen anything wrong with any of your models, and you've brought to me most of the characters I've wanted decent models of for ages. It's been real cool going onto PCGM every once in a while and seeing a few new models by you, each being top quality. I wish you the best of luck in whatever your going to do, but urge you to carry on modelling and texturing. Skills as good as the ones you have should not go to waste. Even if your taking time out to be with your family, Just cut down, not cut it all together. Good luck, bro.

I agree with Buffy, and im glad that your not gonna totally give into the other group of fans of totally leaving the game. Neomarz we need you...you are our last hope! And that is one cool name. I bet you was the coolest guy in your school back in the days.

Neomarz you might find this interesting. Sergio, the guy over PCGM, msged me last night and asked if that he really needed a forums. So I told him about what happened and that they are pretty much running wild there. Which he agreed of course, so he will be making PCGM a standard file site with no forums. Hope that cheers ya up mate!

Marz mate, just do what other great modellers do, keep everything secret and then when your done just release your stuff lol. That way you'll only get negative comments when you release your work and not while your making it. Stupid forum junkies and there posts lol. Your work is great, maybe just dissapear for a while... but not.

Marz mate, just do what other great modellers do, keep everything secret and then when your done just release your stuff lol. That way you'll only get negative comments when you release your work and not while your making it. Stupid forum junkies and there posts lol. Your work is great, maybe just dissapear for a while... but not.

I think that was where I made the first mistake... I did sorta do that, but I have to listen to what people say.... at least a little. Thanks all for the comments. I'm currently writing my own stories. Science fiction stuff... If any of you have been to my site, you may already be familiar with my Eve project. My Anakin model seemed to get a fair rating, so maybe I took the criticism too hard. Best of luck, and times to all! Marzout!

Neo I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put into the community over the last few years, I know that you and I had a good working relationship when AOTC:TC was in its prime and you will be missed by all im sure.

Take care of yourself.

Paul

Archived