Home

Milwaukees Best Beer Commercials

Aash Li

So what do you think about these commercials? The giant can of beer falling on some guy who isnt acting like a testosterone-poisoned neanderthal?

I think they are irritating. Im not going to say that "manly men" are the reason why Im les, because its not, but they sure dont make me all sweaty and gooey inside. I think men should stop acting like neanderthals, guys could benefit alot by being a bit more like women. ;)

Also, the commericals are pretty stupid beyond the "act more like a caveman" bit. They are telling us that manly men drink light beer. Huh? Can you just see some burly construction worker drinking a diet coke and then flexing his muscles and acting all macho? If youre basing your masculinity on drinking beer, especially light beer, youre pretty pathetic if you ask me. Me, I dont particularly like beer, I like Guiness, which I believe is an ale...

Im not trying to bash guys in general with this, just these moronic commercials, and to a lesser extent, neanderthal (manly) men.

Milwaukee should be destroyed if this is infact their best. I've drunk fox urine that's stronger. Probably the sissiest beer in the world, making the commercials ironic.

Anyway, I generally find all beer/alcohol commercials annoying, well pretty much any commercial. I've probably seen like 5 in my life that didn't leave me wanting to kill someone with a claw hammer.

even americanized Guiness is crap compared to the real thing, so Ive heard.

As far as I know, it's only the way that you pour the Guiness into the glass that makes it better in Ireland. It's the only place they really know how to serve a Guiness in order to maximize its taste.

And most commercial beers taste like piss. Water with beer flavor.

Archived