Home

IQ tests give you that warm fuzzy feeling!

Tyrion

Or that horrible git feeling if you end up getting lower than a three digit number. Labels can do that to people. :p

On that cue, bam!

I tested the Ultimate one, and I got a score of 127. Evidentily, I'm in the top 1%...but the minimum for that actually is 127. If you get into that level, you have a chance to join their society, but I don't see much point to being with a group of other people too full of themselves that they joined just to be with other people with very large egos. Yeah, that whole benefiting mankind-with-intellect thing? We know that'll only be replaced with petty squables about the square root of an ape's intestine.

The one weird thing about the IQ tests is how much of it just isn't practable. For instance, there's this one involving a monkey climbing up a rope...but the rope is weightless and the pulley is frictionless...

My natural instinct is to say that IQ tests are utter bull, but my ego-massaging uber IQ that is constantly delivered, prevents me from doing that. :D

They're merely tests on problem solving skills and counting speed (but the latter not in all cases), i'm not quite sure that the elite paper-folders are any better people than the not-so-good-paper-folders hehe.

Archived