Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

((forcefightwme, Ben has took one of the captives and called a healer to take the other one, so you cant investigate him))

…after hearing Alyssa's words, Ben smiled, he knew Alyssa for a long time, she was his friend in the training days, and he care about her as she was his unborn little sister…

"I did nothing wrong, he is too rude and I did not respond, he attacked me and I did not react…what else I should do??" he said as he keep walking, and suddenly he stopped and looked at Alyssa…

"he must realize that he is not in his burning planet anymore…he is now among us and he must leave by our rules, still…I understand that he need some time to adapt, and I don’t ask him to adapt fast, but he must try at least…"

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyssa nodded thoughtfully. "Thanks for the explanation."

She turned to Reynolds as he approached and listened to what he had to say. She nodded.

"True, these men have attacked your crew," she said. "It is also true that you captured them, but to keep them as your prisoners? Let me ask you something; if you had gone to Coruscant with them instead of coming here, wouldn't you be told to surrender them to the New Republic police force? How is it different here? The Jedi are the 'government' of Yavin IV, you might say. So wouldn't it make sense that criminals be taken and questioned here in the same way as on Coruscant?"

…Ben felt more comfortable when he heard Alyssa's words, he now know that he can depend on her if anything bad happened, she is a lightsider and that was obvious after seeing her defend the Jedi even with words

"trust me Reynolds, she is ready to discuss this matter with you till forever so listen to her because I've never saw her lose in a discussions like this…"

he looked at Alyssa and smiled, then he continued his way to the counsel…

((Korfredonn, you might have called for a healer, but that doesn't mean that the healer got there a second after you called them. There still would have been time.))

Elron turned as a Jedi entered the room.

"Where is he?" she asked.

Elron jammed a thumb over his shoulder, pointing at the unconcious form slummped on the ground. Then he asked, "How is Kayla?"

"I am not sure, I am not one of the healers who tended to her." the Jedi answered as she moved towards the captive.

"Whatever. If you need me, I'll be in the medical ward." he said, and strode off.

As Elron entered the room, he glanced around and saw Burne sitting near by and a door across the hall closing behind the kid.

"What're we waiting for?"

"News on Kayla, what else?" Burne replied.

"Thought so. But hey, why wait?" he said and continued on into the infirmary itself.

As he entered, a healer that he passed said, "Hey, you're not allowed to--"

"Let me guess, be in here, right? Look, its not like I'm going to hurt anyone." he ignored the healer's indignant response and continued on to Kayla's bed.

When he reached it, he pulled up a chair and flipped it backwards and sat down, so that his chest rested against the back. He rested his arms on the top of the back as well, watching the girl.

She moaned softly and shifted, her eyes slightly open.

"Hey," Elron began softly, "Mind if I drop in?"

"True to a point," Alyssa agreed. "But Yavin IV is also a member of the New Republic." She shrugged. "The bureaucrats of the New Republic may not trust the Jedi as much as those of the Old Republic did, but we are still the official peacekeepers of the galaxy... all political feelings aside, of course."

"And need I remind you that your new friend Elron has tortured information out of these men already?" she went on. "You have enough information to start hunting for the employers... isn't that what you wanted them for from the start?" She leaned closer to him. "You have your information. What would you do next with these men... kill them?"

A little laugh escaped her lips. "They have more information than they gave you... and not only about their employers. They may have information that could be useful to the Jedi. So if you don't mind, we'd like to take them from here. After all, you really don't have any further use for them... do you Captain?"

Alyssa nodded slowly. "True. A trap is needed..." her voice faded away thoughtfully and she glanced away. Finally, she sighed. "If they are to be used as a trap, I am coming with you to ensure their lives are not ended if the trap is reversed."

Archived