Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

…Ben shared the laugh with the other masters, then he stopped, though the smile still painted on his face, his mind was elsewhere…he was thinking about Tysyacha he felt that she is in danger…dark sights flashes in his mind, visions of her suffering…he returned to his senses as master Katarn called his name twice…

"Where have you been Master Skywalker?"

"Sorry master…but I was thinking….how would those Nihilites be stronger than original sith lords?...aren't they sith either?"

"Yes….but those are different…perhaps Mistress Bryce could give you more info about them…she is specialized in the era of the old republic…"

((hey guys…my posts might be limited for I had a car accident and I have to stay on the bed to get some rest, so miss me….for the other OC matsers…Luke and Kyle they are mine, ok..))

"I'm not that old," Caitlin chuckled. "But I do know something of the Nihilites... or Nihilus, I should say." She proceeded to explain who Nihilus was and what period of history he was from. Then, she paused before continuing.

"As for the Nihilites," she went on after her pause. "I can only imagine that they are devoted to his teachings."

Strider had been listening in through all of this and just simply nodded. He didn't seem talkative at this moment, but his sitting posture showed he was quite a confident person. He drew himself up and straightened out his blood red cloak and nodded, then spoke, "Let's not waste any time then," with a slight smirk, his hand resting on the lightsaber hilt on his belt.

Alyssa led Tysyacha to the room the OC was meeting in and entered just in time to hear Caitlin finish her explanation of Nihilus.

"This is Tysyacha," she said after bowing to the OC. At that moment, the Sith Hunters entered the room and Caitlin's eyes lit up.

"Riebe!" she exclaimed, getting up from her chair and running to greet her old master. The women embraced and Caitlin said, "My goodness... after all these years you haven't changed a bit!"

"The years haven't been kind to you, Caitlin," Riebe chuckled. "You look old."

"I am old, Riebe," Caitlin laughed. "You've been altered... and given a gift of unnaturally long life."

"I know," Riebe answered quietly. "But it is no gift..."

She turned to Tysyacha. "And you, I suppose are the reason my companions and I are here."

"The BC doesn't want to let Tysyacha stay," Erica told her. Riebe nodded.

"Then the Sith Hunters will speak on her behalf," she said. "Tysyacha, allow me to introduce myself. I am Riebe Sothe, former leader of the Original Sith Hunters and leader of the three of us that still live."

Strider laughed and shook his head, then regained his composure. He bowed towards them, "I am Strider Flamehart, the resident enigma of the group. Unlike my counterparts, I am enjoying my gift. I certainly see the opportunity to do much in the galaxy over the years."

Elron searched around for a while. But then remembered something Kayla had said. Tysyacha was going to be trained as a Jedi. And where would a Force Sensative go to see if she would be picked for training? The Jedi Council of course. He quickly threaded away through the coridors, finally arriving at the Council chambers.

Strider shrugged and answered, "I'm over the age of an adult since this "gift" has been given, so as long as that's in effect I'm fine, I know I'm not a kid, whether or not I'm called one makes no difference. There's no veteran that can pull half the stuff I can."

"Through this bit of conversation, you've probably figured out that we are not as young as we look," Riebe said, turning to Tysyacha. "Long story... Alyssa can tell you about it sometime maybe. But for now..."

She turned toward the OC. "Care to join the BC in the main Council Chamber? We'll be along in a moment."

Then, turning back to Tysyacha, Riebe said, "So your name is Tysyacha... that name is very familiar to me." She smiled. "A descendant of the Jedi Exile?" She chuckled. "Yes... it's no surprise the BC is throwing a fit over your arrival."

"Riebe," Alyssa said quietly. "Shouldn't we be getting over there?"

Riebe shrugged. "Oh, I suppose so."

She led the way out the door.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the OC had taken their places in the main Council Chamber and the members of the BC were staring at Ben Skywalker, who had taken his seat there also.

"What's he doing here?" one of them demanded.

"He is a member of the Council," Caitlin answered.

"Since when?" another BC Jedi snapped.

"And since when are we left out of that decision making process?" a third hissed. Before the OC could answer, the Sith Hunters, Tysyacha and Alyssa entered the room, followed closely by Elron.

"How does it matter where you were?" Riebe asked in the booming voice she rarely used. The BC members flinched.

"You!" one of them gasped.

"What do you want?" another demanded, trying to sound unimpressed, but sounding terribly frightened.

"This is the girl, Tysyacha," Riebe said, stepping aside and allowing Tysyacha to step up next to her. "I want a show of hands on the Council. Who thinks she should not be allowed to stay?" All hands but those of the six on the OC were raised.

"Twenty to six," Riebe said thoughtfully. "Just as I suspected."

Suddenly, one of the BC members stood. Riebe turned to face him. "Yes? Is there something you wanted to say?"

The Jedi stared back at her and, in a sentence a gerbil would envy, he said, "Abkksuf! Swyeeeq! Boughat vehny capsshut."

"Well said, master Fooba," Riebe said. "Any others?"

She nodded to Jack and Strider and suddenly two other BC members stood...

<I'm thinking of adding a new charecter of mine since this is after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Tell me what you think.>

Through the streets of Mos Eisly, Mon Rona walked. He kept wondering: What is my purpose? Who was I cloned from? Why do I feel empty? He walked to his Coralskipper and flew into space. He jumped to hyperspace while he wondered these. He exited near Yavin 4. His ship stood motionless.

The other BC member who stood up spoke.

"I have something to say!" He paused for a moment, then began singing. "Hello, my baby / hello, my honey / hello, my ragtime gal. / Send me a kiss by wire / baby, my hearts on fire / if you refuse me / honey, you'll lose me / then you'll be left alone / Oh baby, telephone and tell me I'm your own. " Then he sat back down and shut up.

"Catchy tune." Remarked jokemaster dryly.

…Ben wasn't surprised by the BC reaction, he knew that they are narrow-minded, but yet, maybe their way was safer, still if they were the real rulers in the past times, Anakin Skywalker wouldn’t be trained…

"I'm on this counsel because I deserve it, maybe you can't see it right now, but you will someday…" he said confidently

He turned his face to look at his father who seemed to be proud of his son's courage, and then he looked at the BC and stood…

"As for Tysyacha, if the BC did not agree to train her, I will do and she will be my responsibility…"

what am I doing?, he thought, can I bear this heavy responsibility alone?...holy force, what was I thinking?...yet he knew deep inside of him that he wont allow the BC to ignore her, for some reason he don’t know…but maybe the force knows…

Orlov and Reynolds burst into the room, carrying the container between them.

They looked around at the meeting in place. "We won't take long

They set the crate down between Ben and Luke.

"Ah. Finally. Okay, you" he pointed at Luke. "And you." He pointed at Ben. "This thing's for you, do with it what you will, now smile."

Orlov quickly snapped an image of them with the crate, and he and Reynolds started heading out.

"Glad that's done. Time to get paid. "

Archived