Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

Kayla smiled.

"We just fixed the hyperdrive."

She hit the comm button on the wall.

"Hyperdrive's working now, hit it Burne."

The ship went into lightspeed almost immediately.

=======

Kalahan

The man had followed the hovercraft's trail on foot. He saw the he was right to do so when it ended abruptly. He wasn't surprised at the abrupt end, and he saw the marks of two ships on the ground. A large craft and a smaller one. He guessed that the servant girl would've gone in the larger ship. Luckily it was a rare model, there would be almost no chance of chasing the wrong ship. He sent a signal, and soon a shuttle arrived to pick him up. He boarded it, and spoke to the officers onboard.

"Call our superiors. Tell them she's gone, but she left a trail."

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elron smiled a rather bitter smile. Before he began, he crossed his arms, leaning against the engine once more.

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure myself. All that I know about my family's history is from the holocrons that were left to me.

"I am a descendant of the original Lord Elron, that much is clear. From what I could gather...it was either him or one of his companions who took his and Lady Tysyacha's sons to two different remote planets and hid them there. I was fated to be the great-grandson or something or other of the son left on Mustafar. My parents died when I was quite young. I was left with only the ancient HK-47 droid that had been there ever since I can remember. After a while, it too broke down, and I found I could no longer rely on it. So, I was left to fend for myself. I began to teach myself the ways of the Force. The holocrons were my teachers and that complex was my temple. I had lived that way ever since...until your captain came and picked me up." he finished with a smile. He carefully stepped around his prior experience with 'Vales'.

"And what about you?" he asked, "How does a charming girl like yourself end up with a crew of nimrods like this?"

(OOC: Again, I'm going on a little mini-vacation to visit my aunts and

cousins, who live four hours south of my house. I might post when I'm

at my Aunt Alice's, if I get the time. In the meantime, ForceFight, I give

you permission to put the Konyets ending on "The Lawful Sith",

and feel free to take over Tysyacha in this thread if you want. Good

luck, and I'll probably see you on Tuesday. :))

((Time to add another element to this story:))

The room was dark, its occupant motionless. She stared at the wall in front of her, though she could not see it and a million thoughts poured through her head. Suddenly, her communicator beeped. A small sigh escaped her lips and she took it from her belt.

"What is it?" she asked quietly.

"The BC won't..." Luke began.

"Say no more now," Riebe Sothe interrupted. "We'll be there in a few minutes."

She stood and turned, waving a hand to open the door. Jack 'Jokemaster' Bauer and Strider 'Craig' Flamehart were lounging on couches on the other side.

"BC trouble again," Riebe said. "Skywalker's going to explain it to us when we get there."

Riebe chuckled. "Bad Jack. No cookie."

-----------------------------

Alyssa's fighter swept down for a landing in the Jedi Academy's hangar bays.

"We're here," Alyssa told Tysyacha. "Until we get your presence straightened out with the BC, you have to stay with me at all times. Ok?"

"When you hear stuff like that, automatically assume it's the spice," Riebe told him. "These retarded bureaucrats are the main portion of the Jedi Council... kill them, turn most of the Jedi against you." She tilted her head to one side. "Does that better filter what the spice was telling you?"

Kayla noticed him staring at her, but was determined to act like she didn't notice. Finally the ship lurched back out of hyperspace.

"We'll be landing in a few moments." Said Burne over the intercom as he turned the ship towards Yavin IV. Soon they landed at the academy, and the Captain, Orlov, 'Vales' and Burne all arrived in the cargo hold. They lowered the ramp.

"I guess this is your stop." Said Reynolds to Elron.

Archived