Home

Blue visors

CrudeMatter

What I'm wanting is blue visors(they are usually red). I'm not too concerned whether it would replace the red visors appearance or just be another model to choose from... whatever is easiest. I would like to edit the item properties myself. I just need the looks. I have done a little tweaking of a screenshot with paint to show the general idea, but apparently I can't post attachments... so... if you want it PM me and I can e-mail it, or let me know how you would prefer I get it to you. Its nothing special, just one of the normal red visors, with the HUD and the sides blue instead of red.

I think there are only a few pixels that affect that (tried turning it white at one point)

I think there was a red box shape somewhere (sorry I'm not at my PC) all you have to do is use a photo editor that supports TGA's and change them from red to blue, and you have a blue visor:D

I think there are only a few pixels that affect that (tried turning it white at one point)

I think there was a red box shape somewhere (sorry I'm not at my PC) all you have to do is use a photo editor that supports TGA's and change them from red to blue, and you have a blue visor:D

I've never used/don't have a photo editor. I guess I need to get one, and learn how to use it.

Look in the tools section, you can DL the gimp for free,

It's always glitchy for me, but Most people don't seem to have any trouble:)

it's like ms paint (that thing that's in there when you get it)

but with more cool stuff,

I still don't know why there's no straight line option though?

I don't have anything on my moms laptop here, but I think it was under Erf's -> high res textures (something with a at the end, b and c are low res methinks) ->

i(or)a_(double click and look at the mask textures, cuz I don't remember which number the mask is)

Hope that's coherent enough:D

note to self: get own PC connected to net:D

I've got Lt blue & blue done as well as green, purple & yellow. I might be able to pull of orange if there are any takers. Now do people just want the changed color tga files or would they like new headwear to go with the changed colors?

Of course I would take orange! Changed color tga files would be fine, but new headwear would be great. It would be nice if each color had specific stats.

I've got Lt blue & blue done as well as green, purple & yellow. I might be able to pull of orange if there are any takers. Now do people just want the changed color tga files or would they like new headwear to go with the changed colors?

Well jeez... I'd love to see what you came up with. As for new headwear, what did you have in mind? I'm not afraid of new stuff.

Originally I just wanted blue to replace the red, and I dl'ed GIMP and got to work. I was able to get a blue version, but you have been much more productive.

@MdKnightR - I used : I_VerpHBnd & ii_Mask_011

Archived