Home

PsychoNauts Halloween Plans

Smon

My friend and I are going as pirates, but I'm invited to a few Halloween parties so for those I was thinking about being someone off of the game, but....I don't know who...it'll come to me though.

Ideas:

Censors(Everyone, even those who didn't play the game, would get it)

Linda(Big and scary)

PsychoNaut(The uniform is easy enough to make)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall hopefully be going as The Milkman, because that will be the most awesome costume ever~all sparkly, with exploding milk...Yeah, Hot Topic had the sexiest black straight jackets ever, but they were really expensive, and my parents didn't want me wearing a straight jacket around, so, it was out of the question I suppose xD;

I shall hopefully be going as The Milkman, because that will be the most awesome costume ever~all sparkly, with exploding milk...Yeah, Hot Topic had the sexiest black straight jackets ever, but they were really expensive, and my parents didn't want me wearing a straight jacket around, so, it was out of the question I suppose xD;

Sexy AND insane! :D

But, yeah. I was going to be Boyd (A smaller, girl Boyd), but people would be mistaking me for a cop...

Sexy AND insane! :D

But, yeah. I was going to be Boyd (A smaller, girl Boyd), but people would be mistaking me for a cop...

But that's the beauty of it.

If you guys want real jackets go onto Ebay.Sure they are a little more expensive, and you many not get the real thing,

But if you do get the real thing, it will last longer, not be as cheaply made, and you can say you got a real straitjacet.

If you guys make the costumes post up how you made them. I'd store them on my puter' for later use.

I'm going to figure out how to do Loboto. And if I find an Ebay auction for an authentic straitjacket.

I think this page desribes madness and straitjackets beautifully and how we all see it.

To people who go "HAHA! They take me away to butterflies and land of rainbows." To those who go "I'm locked in this cell, my blood is dripping down."

Yeah, both of those are wrong. Its actually pretty simple. Also this has a nice picture of a straitjacket

http://www.darkecho.com/JohnShirley/mental.html

Oh and I want to get that haircut

Here is a ton of different straitjackets. They even have an authentic one!

http://sj.blacksteel.com/

This is how to stop people from escaping (And it has the posey jacket. My favorite)

http://sj.blacksteel.com/no-escape/index.cgi

This is my second favorite the Fetters one. Don't choke yourself in it, so if your going to buy this for your costume (expensive!) then take off the hood. We don't want you running into cars

http://sj.blacksteel.com/jim/front.cgi

..or do we?

The third one looks the most like Fred's, I think. All in the front and no thick straps.

Yeah, the third one does look most like Fred's. However Fred's had his arms crossed in an X. Not in a straight line.

So yeah...I like authenticity and if I was to go as Fred I'd buy that. The HT straitjacket's are more for flair and do not last long.

I haven't tried them but many coustumers have said that and have sold them to people who are too stupid to search on the internet.

That's all I have for today.

Cheerio.

Eh, well. I've got to work on my Boydness. His shirt is easy, but the uniform itself will be harder...

Well... the easiest thing to do would be to construct a wireframe around your neck and then cover it with paper and paint it, but other then that I can't think of any other way to achieve his conic shape.

Well... the easiest thing to do would be to construct a wireframe around your neck and then cover it with paper and paint it, but other then that I can't think of any other way to achieve his conic shape.

Aaah, well. I don't want to have my body look like his--I'm a 5' 6" 120 pound little girl. That might get uncomfortable.

BUT if I can get the clothes down, I'll be happy. I like his shirt. Blue and pink stripedies.

You're leaving FOREVER?

(oho, my fic is almost done, and I have a new Raz pic. Just for you.)

And I'm leaving Cheerios in my wake.

I am so hyped. I am so hyped I'm mellow like the wind.

..what thread to post in though..what thread..

And I'm leaving Cheerios in my wake.

I am so hyped. I am so hyped I'm mellow like the wind.

..what thread to post in though..what thread..

Uh, the caption thread misses you. And you would be welcome in Cheez's RP... wink. Mostly captions, which Darth just won... with the number 5.

Uh, the caption thread misses you. And you would be welcome in Cheez's RP... wink. Mostly captions, which Darth just won... with the number 5.

Oooh..Cheez's Rp. But so much has happened and I can't find the earlier thread.

I'll go to caption.

I want a Posey Straitjacket as well. But my sanity would be questioned if I forked out ~$150 for it... *sigh*

Pull a cuckoo's nest, act crazy then go sane but sneak the straitjacket out.

...just try to avoid a lobotomy.

Archived