Home

PsychoNauts Halloween Plans

Smon

Yes, you were. It scared the bleep outta me when I was little... I thought he was, like, chainsawing Santa or something...

I wonder if the producers ever realized this. I mean, its kind of obvious to anyone over 2.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if the producers ever realized this. I mean, its kind of obvious to anyone over 2.

Probably. It is rated PG for scary images... but REALLY. My music teacher showed it to us when I was 8 and I was all "LET ME OUT OF THE ROOM!" And now it's my favorite movie. EVER. In two languages.

But, you know what bothers me? Oogie's voice actor(s). I like his French one, he managed to sound scarier. But his English one made him sound... I dunno... Southerner?

Probably. It is rated PG for scary images... but REALLY. My music teacher showed it to us when I was 8 and I was all "LET ME OUT OF THE ROOM!" And now it's my favorite movie. EVER. In two languages.

But, you know what bothers me? Oogie's voice actor(s). I like his French one, he managed to sound scarier. But his English one made him sound... I dunno... Southerner?

Yeah... all Lost City of Atlanta style, I haven't seen the movie in YEARS, but I remember what he sounded like from KH:CoM.

My parents use to say that was all I watched as a kid. I was a strange child.

OOGIE BOOGIE DESSERT FUN FACTS:

* Weight 500 lbs.

* Over 8 feet tall

* 175 lbs. of sugar

* 300 lbs. of frosting and fondant

* 50 lbs. of gingerbread

* Over 100 lbs. of candy and sprinkles

* 10 Disneyland Hotel Pastry Kitchen staff members worked on this piece

* Chefs on the project team contributed different lines of culinary talent

* Three weeks involved in actually completing the sculpture

* The edible sculpture is a table centerpiece in the Mansion�s ballroom scene

* Displayed as part of the seasonal attraction from October 3, 2003 through January 4, 2004

* Tens of thousands of pieces of candy used to create Oogie Boogie:

o 4,929 gummy frogs

o 1,258 jelly beans

o 100 feet of black licorice

o Dozens of other gummy candies including snakes, crocodiles, spiders and rats

GASP. Is it... filled with stuff?

OOGIE BOOGIE DESSERT FUN FACTS:

* Weight 500 lbs.

* Over 8 feet tall

* 175 lbs. of sugar

* 300 lbs. of frosting and fondant

* 50 lbs. of gingerbread

* Over 100 lbs. of candy and sprinkles

* 10 Disneyland Hotel Pastry Kitchen staff members worked on this piece

* Chefs on the project team contributed different lines of culinary talent

* Three weeks involved in actually completing the sculpture

* The edible sculpture is a table centerpiece in the Mansion�s ballroom scene

* Displayed as part of the seasonal attraction from October 3, 2003 through January 4, 2004

* Tens of thousands of pieces of candy used to create Oogie Boogie:

o 4,929 gummy frogs

o 1,258 jelly beans

o 100 feet of black licorice

o Dozens of other gummy candies including snakes, crocodiles, spiders and rats

I think that's what the last stuff is for.

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!! I Shall never shop at hot topic again, for Abercrombogger, hopelisster, and aresoposer(Areo) are my enemies!!!

YAY! Let's dance in our individualitneysserer

I like it when people bash Abercromibe and then go into Hot Topic.

Enough about them though. I think Oogie Boogie should not have been green in that pic. He was tan, TAN!

I was making sure. Didn't want to have my soul crushed. I mean, be mistaken.

So, anyway, my Boyd costume? Easier than I thought.

You're finished. already? Even after you had the egg and stick conversation with Smon.

Wow, that sounds dirty.

Well on the subject of voice actors Jack's Enlgish voice actor is amazing. I am in love with this voice actor that's how much I love his voice.

The English voice actor for Oogie Boogie was amazing too. All of them were in the movie. But I really like his, I can hear it in my head.

The director for TNBC is awesome. He also did James and the Giant Peach.My favorite movie ever!

Archived