Home

PsychoNauts Halloween Plans

Smon

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straitjackets are actually a little scary when one thinks about it.

Imagine having your arms tied up to your chest and you can't move it. The whole time you're convincing yourself you're not insane. I mean, they screwed up right? But then why are you in the jacket? Crazy people go in jackets don't they?

So then they must be right but that's impossible. If they are right then everything you thought of is wrong. Where did it go wrong? Were you able to stop it?

Maybe you're an endangerment to society. Maybe you should be locked up, they're right and you're wrong. It all makes perfect sense now.

My conclusion is that straitjackets or asylums don't make people sane they just make them more sane.

Straitjackets are actually a little scary when one thinks about it.

Imagine having your arms tied up to your chest and you can't move it. The whole time you're convincing yourself you're not insane. I mean, they screwed up right? But then why are you in the jacket? Crazy people go in jackets don't they?

So then they must be right but that's impossible. If they are right then everything you thought of is wrong. Where did it go wrong? Were you able to stop it?

Maybe you're an endangerment to society. Maybe you should be locked up, they're right and you're wrong. It all makes perfect sense now.

My conclusion is that straitjackets or asylums don't make people sane they just make them more sane.

Thank you. That pretty much sums me up.

Thank you. That pretty much sums me up.

Once again. I just brought them up to show what real jackets look like and that HT jackets are not actually the real deal.

I don't hate HT I just don't like how they are dumbing these things down.

Once again. I just brought them up to show what real jackets look like and that HT jackets are not actually the real deal.

I don't hate HT I just don't like how they are dumbing these things down.

I know, and I really wish Hot Topic would stop selling these things just because it 'looks goth'. Real straight jackets are sad(der).

I don't know but it would be fun to run around in a straightjacket at a football game yelling "DON'T LET THE MEN IN WHITE GET ME!!!!!!"

Exactly. It's not like an "I get off when I wear this" kind of thing. They are just something different to make people turn their heads.

I know, and I really wish Hot Topic would stop selling these things just because it 'looks goth'. Real straight jackets are sad(der).

They're an affiliation of Abercrombie. Most people don't realize that and it makes me laugh when they make fun of me for being a person who gives into the man "A girl who is smaller than us and is defensless. let's go pick on her!"

And then I laugh as they don't realize it is the other way around.

Exactly. It's not like an "I get off when I wear this" kind of thing. They are just something different to make people turn their heads.

Oh, I realized that. Despite my asexual status I did know that.

The mind is a powerful thing, don't forget that.

The mind could possibly rule the world, if it wasn't restricted with so much HT bondage.

Santa bondage.

Ugh. Was I the only one who saw Santa Bondage in the Nightmare Before Christmas with Oogey Boogey???

Yeah...

They're an affiliation of Abercrombie. Most people don't realize that and it makes me laugh when they make fun of me for being a person who gives into the man "A girl who is smaller than us and is defensless. let's go pick on her!

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!! I Shall never shop at hot topic again, for Abercrombogger, hopelisster, and aresoposer(Areo) are my enemies!!!

they make people evil, and cocky, and evil

Yeah, like CNN or The Bible Network!

In other news, I recently looked into the logical anamoly known as the BibleMan TV show, it shall be on tomorrow and I will watch it for reasons that will make me laugh at how stupid it is, like SpiderMan & His Amazing Friends.

Yeah, like CNN or The Bible Network!

In other news, I recently looked into the logical anamoly known as the BibleMan TV show, it shall be on tomorrow and I will watch it for reasons that will make me laugh at how stupid it is, like SpiderMan & His Amazing Friends.

Oh, yeah. BibleMan... Cypher was... special? How do those people FEEL about such stupidity? And was the show created with good intentions, or just to be funny? Hmm...

Archived