Home

PsychoNauts Halloween Plans

Smon

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have decided I'm going to be a G-Man for Halloween, and my family already knows about it. I've already found a trenchcoat. :'D THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST HALLOWEEN EVER.

Trenchcoat=pedophile.

That's what I think.

You could have the Boyd costume over the G-men costume. The symbolism!

Post the picture!

All I have for Halloween is one cape. One really long black cape. I am scary Klia. Give me candy!

Trenchcoat=pedophile.

That's what I think.

You could have the Boyd costume over the G-men costume. The symbolism!

Post the picture!

All I have for Halloween is one cape. One really long black cape. I am scary Klia. Give me candy!

I have a cape, too. It goes with my Sith costume. XD

And G-Men remind me of the guys on Neighborhood Watch signs... HEY. I think it'd be pretty hard for me to be a pedophile.

Yes it would be hard for you to be a pedophile.

Darth_Ave! How dare you promote smoking. Notice how I had the exclamation right after your name.

If I was to be a Psychonauts character (for today) I'd totally dress as Crispin. But I couldn't suddenly get cataracts or have cancer growing before my eyes. I would just get a blue wig, get contacts that change my eye color to white, and wear the freakin awesome pants and white shirt.

I cannot wait for next year!

Notice the exclamation.

Yes it would be hard for you to be a pedophile.

Darth_Ave! How dare you promote smoking. Notice how I had the exclamation right after your name.

QUOTE]

I was freakin' kidding!!! You and your cool icon can step. k?

My cool icon! WOOT! It's like the astronaut man.

There you go. Now, aren't you an excited little Klia?

I'd like to see someone dress up as Crispin... without cataracts. My dad got his removed the other day, and it is not pretty.

My pop-pop had them and it was kind of sad. He just had them removed and he's traveling the world once again.

I'll dress up as Crispin next year...next year. Once I hook up this scanner I'll show the horsey and my black cape.

That's IF I ever get if fixed. I've been meaning to do this for a year now.

I can't wait to finish this costume... and I can't wait to see this horsey thing. And you in a cape. Wow.

Would I be a G-Man or a G-EquallyRespectedHuman?

Okay..well these are my thoughts.

You know in that Disney special of HalloweenTown 2 where everyone turns into the costumes they wore?

Well what if we turned into the costumes we wore. That would be freakin awesome.

I would just be stuck in a cape. I'd be cape woman.

You should be G-man and pick a job. Go walking around with a road sign. That would confuse people and you would have to explain your costume. At which point people would be taking out all of their candy to your awesomeness.

I can't wait to see myself in a cape.

You know in that Disney special of HalloweenTown 2 where everyone turns into the costumes they wore?

Well what if we turned into the costumes we wore. That would be freakin awesome.

You should be G-man and pick a job. Go walking around with a road sign. That would confuse people and you would have to explain your costume. At which point people would be taking out all of their candy to your awesomeness.

My costume is sorta self-explanitory... crazy.

Crazy McCandycrazypants.

Fred.

You should be G-man and pick a job. Go walking around with a road sign. That would confuse people and you would have to explain your costume. At which point people would be whipping out the pepper spray and telling their children to step back, as I look like the guy on the neighborhood watch sign.

There you go. That is what will happen. And I can't wait for Cape!Klia, either.

Green/blue pants are the new fashion statement.

People never get too old for Halloween. The only thing that changes is that they call it cos-play.

Ohohohoho. Touche.

I wish this keyboard had the squiggly accent mark.

And, really, I'm not sure if I can find any green/blue pants awesome enough.

Curse you, Klia! EVEN THE MIGHTY VOCABULOR MAKES MISTAKES! You don't make fun of him.

Archived