Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Normally, Sienna would've practically ripped his arm off by now," Megan admitted. She had a strange look on her face, almost as if she wasn't sure what to think. "Strange day..."

Sienna sighed and closed her eyes. To Micheal, she asked, "What now?"

Sienna nodded. "Right. I'll go to my bank and get some money out. There's a lot in there... we won't ever have to pay anything other than cash."

Meanwhile, in the corner, Megan had been listening and leaned again toward Miguel. "Y'know, we're the normal people here," she whispered. "But I'm actually starting to consider helping them in any way I can..." She frowned and shrugged. "If anything to make the day stranger..."

Miguel looked uncertain. He was torn between what his instincts and his brain were telling him to do, and his loyalty to Micheal. Finally he sighed.

"I helped him get through high school alive. Guess I can't stop protecting him now."

Micheal nodded. "Good. Now we've got to pick a hotel."

"All right, then we better go."

=====

The same van finally arrived at the crash site. The three men got out. A man in a police uniform reported to them.

"Is he here?"

"No. He and some other passengers ran out before anybody got here. Reports vary, but many seem to say that they were walking on thin air."

The lead man raised his eyebrows. He wondered if this was a result of the experiment....or if someone else had done it.

- "Troezen, you forget that Sienna is a flight attendant, the company will send a search party for her and they will come here, if they find us they will capture us and all we've been through will be for nothing, let's just go anywhere...just think, where would be one place that the police would think twice before going there?" - Sarah asked.

"We can't hide forever," Sienna said. "We'll have to be on the move constantly. Hotel to hotel." She paused thoughtfully and then turned to Megan. "Technically, this house belongs to both of us. Why don't you stay here? Miguel, you stay here too. We'll come if we need money or help of some kind."

Sienna grinned. Megan looked as if she wanted to say something, but nothing was coming out of her mouth.

"Are you out of your mind?" she finally exploded. "You can't just leave me here with..." And she stopped herself. As nervous as she was about staying in the house with Miguel, a man she knew nothing about, she didn't want to offend him.

Archived