Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Micheal turned on his cellphone, and it immediately rang.

"Speak of the devil." He said, and answered.

"Where areyou!? They're saying on the radio that your plane crashed and ****!"

"Long story. Listen, we're near a road, there's....." He looked around. "Some motel called Motel 10 nearby."

"I just passed that."

"Can you pick us up?"

"All right, I'll turn back. Be there soon."

He hung up. "All right, he'll be here soon"

Soon Miguel pulled up. He got out and looked at the group.

"I thought you said I was picking up you and...who was she?"

"Sienna." Said Micheal.

"Right.....who are all these guys then?"

"Long story. We'll tell you on the way."

"All right. You and Sienna in the front, everyone else in the back."

Miguel opened the doors and waited for everyone to get in.

Sienna couldn't help but give an amused grin. "Hi," she told Miguel. "I'm Sienna. This is my friend Megan." She pointed to Megan, who was looking rather unstable at the moment. Then, as she said the other names, she pointed to the person whose name it was. "And people we just met, Kyle, Sarah, and Troezen."

She smiled. "Oddly enough, one thing we all have in common is that we were at the same party."

"All right, but you have to tell me. What the hell happened?" Said Miguel as he began driving.

"Well, I was sleeping at the beginning, but when I woke up there were some people who had tried to hijack the plane captured, and one last member about to jump out with a gun about 5 rows in front of me." He shrugged. "I tackled him."

"All right....................how'd you know he had a gun?"

"He had a big bulge in his pocket."

"Riiiiiiiiiight.......how'd you see the bulge from behind 5 rows away?"

"I.........don't know. I just did."

Miguel looked at the others. "What about you? What did you see?"

"From my place at the front of the plane, I saw the first men to stand," Sienna said. "Then, I saw Micheal take out the other guy. When it looked like the guy might get the better of him, I used the momentum of the plane going down and running to knock him away."

"As for why the plane was going down, blame gunshots and lightning strikes," she finished. "Lightning struck us twice."

She was being cautious by avoiding the fact that she had caused the strikes unintentionally.

Sienna sighed and glared at Kyle. "Did you have to mention that?"

She turned back to Miguel. "Now there's no avoiding it. You're riding with a bunch of freaks. I control wind and more recently weather. Kyle controls growth of nature. Sarah and Troezen can fly. And now it seems your friend has developed enhanced senses."

"Not all freaks," Megan added quickly. "I'm normal."

Miguel slammed the brakes, hard.

"What?!" He glared at Micheal. "When the hell were you planning on telling me this?"

Micheal looked around nervously. "This isn't the tim-"

"Seriously! Where you even planning to tell me at all, or once I dropped everyone off or what?!"

Micheal sighed. "Look, I'll tell you everything....just get this car moving."

Miguel accelerated again, and Micheal told him everything, about Troezen jumping on the wing, their meeting each other, the delay, the hijacking, the crash-landing and the walking in air.

"Lovely story, yes?" Sienna said brightly. Megan was moaning in the back seat.

"Sienna may be able to cushion herself from smashing her face into the windshield," she groaned. "But think of me and don't stop so hard next time... my headache was bad enough without..."

Miguel ignored Megan and Sarah.

"Yeah, especially the part where you decide to CRASH THE GODDAMN PLANE!" He said angrily. "Oh sorry about being so harsh, please don't cause a tornado to appear from out of nowhere."

He stayed silent, but obviously still angry.

"Bad temper." Said Micheal to Sienna. "Sorry."

Archived