Home

SWG... Wow it stinks....

Nedak

I went to my friends house and he has SWG. After awhile I was thinking wow this sucks!!! It was nothing like Star Wars!! Now I know what im looking forward to when I get the game =\. I agree with Darthmualuk completely!!!

With lots of thought I realized, SHOULD ALL EMAIL THOSE DUMB SONY IDIOTS AND TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE AND HOW THEY CANT MAKE A STUPID GAME!!! ANYWAYS WHY IS SONY IN CHARGE?!?!? LUCASARTS SHOULD LET SOMEONE THAT CAN GET THERE ACT TOGETHER LIKE MICROSOFT OR SOMETHING!!! Well look at the bright side atleast Apple is not designing it lol.

Welcome. . .to the Dark Side!

Lol!!! Thanks.... When I get the game im going to be apart of the Empire becuase SOE made the rebels suck in the game, So why not just crush them all? As I always say "If you cant beat them join them." I will probley become a dark jedi till SOE gets there act together while I send complains on a regular basis, and start riots in the streets against SOE. I will also complain to any MOD I see and try and kill them (even if they are Imperial). Man SOE pisses me off. (excuse my language if anyone has a problem with it I will edit it lol). Does anyone have a petition I can sign to stop the crazy people at SOE. Also why did LucasArts higher people that probley cant even speak English (becuase they are in Japan) designing there games? Know wonder there are so meany spelling errors in the game. And why didnt LucasArts design the game there selfs?!?!? I mean look at the great games they made like KOTOR, Jedi Starfighter, and all those other great games!!!!!! :firemad:

Guest DarthMaulUK
Sad thing is,in the "golden" days before the CU it was a good game,full of bugs and nothing more than a grindfest,but it had that certain something.

It hasnt now.

Ive heard from an official source that the grinding could become a thing of the past over the next few months. More details will follow once I am allowed to publish the news I have

DMUK

fozzie are you saying that now its full of bugs or it was full of bugs?

What i'm saying its always had bugs and yes,sadly its full of bugs still.

Give WOW,EQ2 or FFXI a try and you will see what i mean,in the case of EQ2,as we all know that to is an SOE game,but bugs that arise are dealt with cleanly and swiftly,the game has just had its CU and frankly its better now than it ever was,mainly because they tested the system to within an inch of its life.

Unlike SWG where it was thrown live with the minimum of testing.

And Darth PM me details :)

I wont tell a soul..*dons halo*

Ive heard from an official source that the grinding could become a thing of the past over the next few months. More details will follow once I am allowed to publish the news I have

DMUK

Wow, I'm -very- curious as to what this means.

Playing SWG without grinding will mean....wow, not sure what that will mean. But swg is all about the grind. As soon as you get a template finished, they nerf it and you're forced to do something else lol. ok sorry, /end sarcasm

Email me, I'm staff! lol

I went to my friends house and he has SWG. After awhile I was thinking wow this sucks!!! It was nothing like Star Wars!! Now I know what im looking forward to when I get the game =\. I agree with Darthmualuk completely!!!

With lots of thought I realized, SHOULD ALL EMAIL THOSE DUMB SONY IDIOTS AND TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE AND HOW THEY CANT MAKE A STUPID GAME!!! ANYWAYS WHY IS SONY IN CHARGE?!?!? LUCASARTS SHOULD LET SOMEONE THAT CAN GET THERE ACT TOGETHER LIKE MICROSOFT OR SOMETHING!!! Well look at the bright side atleast Apple is not designing it lol.

HEY I LIKE THE GAME!!!

Archived