Home

Calling all Smiley artists!

Kurgan

Hey there. We've got dozens of game related smilies.. like just about every Unreal Tournament weapon being used and every counter strike weapon.

:blast5::fire2::blaze6::blueblas1:chainsaw::gunleap::snipe1::grnlaz::bluflag1:

How about some Jedi Academy or Outcast weapons? JK1 classic weapons?

I think it would be awesome to see some of those. So anyone with the talent and time, feel free to steal my idea. We can see about getting those added to the forums..

And the rails stick into things (primary fire explodes on impact), then explode a few seconds later in a fiery explosion. The weapon has a kick to it and the front part revolves as it shoots.

Maybe you could make it stick some rails into another unfortunately smiley, who then blows up a few seconds later!

Or if you're really ambitious.. the smiley gets stuck... then he runs forward kamikaze style into the shooter and blows them both up! (Just like the game). Any way... hehehe

Go ahead and start your other smiley creation thread. I was mostly interested in people doing ones with the weapons from the JK game series.

IG-64:

concussion4vh.gifblasterp2eg.gife113aj.gif

TiE 23:

saber-smash.gif

Neat. Don't be afraid to use some different smiley face colors!

I love the Conc!!!! Can somebody do a JK1 style Concussion Rifle? (it fires a big pale blue bolt that explodes in a sort of blue "mushroom cloud" ;)

I love the Conc!!!! Can somebody do a JK1 style Concussion Rifle? (it fires a big pale blue bolt that explodes in a sort of blue "mushroom cloud" ;)

The Original Darkforces one didn't even have a bolt, it was a big blue blur/mushroom cloud that appeared where ever you shot :p

Archived