Home

Easy info.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but on mythbusters they showed that the Brown Noise is almost possible to replicate if it even exists at all. The theory against the Brown Noise is that if it were able to loosen your bowels, by that time you would be so shaken up you'd have fainted, have limbs popping out, shake....alot, or D. all of the above.

Anyways...getting back on topic.

Name: Shared account so muhahahahahah! But I'm mostly on. My more literate counterpart has only posted once or twice before. So you'll usually know that I am on but you don't know my name but you'll know when it is me. So this post pretains to me and only me.

DOB: 8/4/...

State: PA

Interests: I like horses, Psychonauts, fitness, jokes, comics, Scott. C., friends, shtuff, and other crap.

Ah, this reminds me. I totally heart Nathan Stapley/Raz/That other new guy with the pretty work.

Nathan is Bagels.

Hm, back on topic, yay! *shifty eyes*

Sex: Female

DOB: 9/26/86

Oh, and fun fact: I was bored in class today and figured out that not only do I share a birthday with T.S. Eliot, but it turns out that we share the same hometown, too (St. Louis). And I'm an English major...but I don't write poetry. Good thing, too, or that'd be right spooky. o.O

Oh, and fun fact: I was bored in class today and figured out that not only do I share a birthday with T.S. Eliot, but it turns out that we share the same hometown, too (St. Louis). And I'm an English major...but I don't write poetry. Good thing, too, or that'd be right spooky. o.O

Its destiny!

Lucky. Alls' I got is Avril Lavigne.

But my entire family throughhout time has been in the miliatary in some way!

Archived