Home

Easy info.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't accept them. It's like a timeline

Now:You except preps.

5 minutes:preps spread a bunch of rumors about you.

10 minutes:The whole school is questioning you.

15 minutes:If you have a fragile soul, you're in a bathroom stall crying you eyes out.

This is why you say incredibly witty and deep things to them continuously. You will not be talked about. They will only steal your lines. Example:

Her: Hey, you! Jacket! Could you get my pencil please?

Me- I COULD get it, I'm sure...

Her: Teehee! I like that. I'm going to start quoting it like Napolean Dynamite. I'm such a nerd.

You can't accept them. It's like a timeline

Now:You except preps.

5 minutes:preps spread a bunch of rumors about you.

10 minutes:The whole school is questioning you.

15 minutes:If you have a fragile soul, you're in a bathroom stall crying you eyes out.

This is so OT already.

That happened to me, because I cut my hair short. People picked on me, tried to bring me down. Spread the rumour that I was a lesbian and became gay with my friends. Strange already....

I didn't ignore it, instead whenever I heard someone talk about me I would do the mature thing and politly call them aside and ask them why. Not "WTF? WHY!!!" More like "That really hurts me. Whw would you say that?"

Most people back off right then and the ones who keep on trying to bring you down are trying to prove something of themselves. They're not even worth it.

Now I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, IN highschool and no one gives me **** even when I stand in the hallways shouting Napolean in the Napolean hallway.

Now please go back On Topic or I will be forced to dance the electric boogie.

Sex: Female

Birthdate: 7/30/91

And I was born in Korea, so I could have been born on the 29 if I was across the Pacific. Not that it would mean much, but random facts are fun!

Korea, eh? So. Awesome.

Well everyone should know I lived in Greece and Egypt when I was too young to remember anything.. So, nyah!

If you put a jawbreaker in the microwave, it will explode.(thank you mythbusters, my life was saved.)

Bah, mythbusters... Brainiac is much better.

They had a guy who walked on custard.

Also they broadcast the Brown Noise on TV. (Brown Noise:A sound that, when heard, makes the hearer crap themselves instantly)

Bah, mythbusters... Brainiac is much better.

They had a guy who walked on custard.

Also they broadcast the Brown Noise on TV. (Brown Noise:A sound that, when heard, makes the hearer crap themselves instantly)

Yes but on mythbusters they showed that the Brown Noise is almost possible to replicate if it even exists at all. The theory against the Brown Noise is that if it were able to loosen your bowels, by that time you would be so shaken up you'd have fainted, have limbs popping out, shake....alot, or D. all of the above.

Anyways...getting back on topic.

Name: Shared account so muhahahahahah! But I'm mostly on. My more literate counterpart has only posted once or twice before. So you'll usually know that I am on but you don't know my name but you'll know when it is me. So this post pretains to me and only me.

DOB: 8/4/...

State: PA

Interests: I like horses, Psychonauts, fitness, jokes, comics, Scott. C., friends, shtuff, and other crap.

BOOO LYING DIRECTORS!!! BOOOO!!! ALL HAIL GEORGE LUCAS!!! If it wasn't for him, the hours of enjoyment spent chatting on these boards wouldn's exist and I ould have never met you!

So that's his name... I was wondering about that.

(cough...cough)*yells with Darth* ALL HAIL GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Archived