Home

Who want to do the trench run and fly inside the 2 death star

Windu Chi

Who want to do the trench run on 1st death star and fly inside the 2 death star  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who want to do the trench run on 1st death star and fly inside the 2 death star

The man just waits to persue his life long dream of learning the force and becoming a jedi knight (and making love to leia)....

I see there is no way of talking to you people seriously about us humans living in a better time and place for all human kind. Because you people want to called people who dream of a better time and place then humankind currenly occupy as CRAZY RELIGIOUS FOOLS. So you know what forget about what I said concerning this discussion and let get back to talking about the game. Because I am done with this whole damn disscussion :lsduel::wornout::mace:

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First you started flaming about "do you want force grip and trench run?" Of cource we want it, but it is ok what we gonna get! Then you started about how you want to be a jedi and use the force to subdue men! You should go to a 150% star wars fan club and talk about your ways.

How do you know that Star wars is a better place for human kind? all the movies been about War and Communism (empire iron first). That doesnt seem a better place.

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First you started flaming about "do you want force grip and trench run?" Of cource we want it, but it is ok what we gonna get! Then you started about how you want to be a jedi and use the force to subdue men! You should go to a 150% star wars fan club and talk about your ways.

How do you know that Star wars is a better place for human kind? all the movies been about War and Communism (empire iron first). That doesnt seem a better place.

YEAH YOU WIN ,SO YOU GOING BOAST ABOUT IT ???

You must be a child or teenager. Much to learn you still have.

I really think it's kind of stupid to judge people by their age, or assume that just because you don't agree with there opinions they must be some little kid. I've met plenty (o.k. one) mature 12 year olds and plenty of really immature people well over 20. I'll admit, usually older people are more mature and more intelligent but this is not always the case. What really matters is the intelligence and value of their statements, not some stupid post count or their supposed "age".

Just my personal rant on the subject, anyway back on topic. Yes the trench run is not in the game, some people don't want it in period, they say it won't fit. I recall similar complaints being made about the inclusion of space battles in general, but whatever. Some people do want it in the game, myself included. Ok but remember, they can't include every minor scuffle and skirmish from the movies, they have to draw the line somewhere and in this case the trench run was on the wrong side of the line. Like it or not the battles above the Death Stars are not in SWBF2.

But a lot of other stuff is, like hunt mode and a jedi vs clones order 66 battle, so perhaps we ought to focus more on this stuff and pick up on the Death Star battles when they actually have a chance of being added to the game.

Yes, from my understanding, SWBF2 is more about the battles in the first three movies. The Death Star was only shown in the 3rd move as some thing that is going to be constructed. The map should not be in SWBF2, though I would like to play it...

Well I think that although the advertising may focus primarily on episode III planets, the game itself should focus on locations from the entire trilogy. There just showing off the episode III levels more becaue of the DVD release. Really I think that the main thing preventing a destroy the Death Star scenario is the inconvinence of it's size.

Because you people want to called people who dream of a better time and place then humankind...

Huh?

CRAZY RELIGIOUS FOOLS. :

That is extremely offensive, so I guess I can call you a crazy atheist then? Grow up.

If we had the trench run the level would end extremely fast. You would have massive amounts of Y-wings and X-wings doing the trench run at the same time, which would be stupid. If they do do it; it should be on a points based system where if the Imps have the most points (From kills etc.) they blow up Yavin. If the Rebs win they blow the Death Star.

I really think it's kind of stupid to judge people by their age, or assume that just because you don't agree with there opinions they must be some little kid. I've met plenty (o.k. one) mature 12 year olds and plenty of really immature people well over 20. I'll admit, usually older people are more mature and more intelligent but this is not always the case. What really matters is the intelligence and value of their statements, not some stupid post count or their supposed "age".

Just my personal rant on the subject, anyway back on topic. Yes the trench run is not in the game, some people don't want it in period, they say it won't fit. I recall similar complaints being made about the inclusion of space battles in general, but whatever. Some people do want it in the game, myself included. Ok but remember, they can't include every minor scuffle and skirmish from the movies, they have to draw the line somewhere and in this case the trench run was on the wrong side of the line. Like it or not the battles above the Death Stars are not in SWBF2.

But a lot of other stuff is, like hunt mode and a jedi vs clones order 66 battle, so perhaps we ought to focus more on this stuff and pick up on the Death Star battles when they actually have a chance of being added to the game.

How the hell you know what is going to be in the game none of us knows unless they are one the developers in which they violating their contract. I am tired of hering people that think they know what is going to be in the game before it comes out.

:firemad::firemad::swear::swear:

How the hell you know what is going to be in the game none of us knows unless they are one the developers in which they violating their contract. I am tired of hering people that think they know what is going to be in the game before it comes out.

:firemad::firemad::swear::swear:

Stop using colours, stop arguing with everyone,

no-one agrees with you so just stop flaming everyone.

and we all know what is going to be in the game, screenshots, in game videos, developer interviews and most importantly, the beta have told us, and none of the stupid ideas that you have made it ok?

Now try acting your age.

What MachineCult said^ look man, you don't have to work at Lucasarts to know whats going to be in the game, articles and screenshots give plenty of information. The stuff I listed is common knowledge, if you took the time to actually read updates and look at screens.

I'll ask again nicely, stop doing the colors thing. Also, the angry smilies don't add anything to your post, so why use them?

And he was on your side of the argument, saying he wanted it in the game..yelling at him and being rude certainly isn't a very nice thing to do with someone who agrees with you.

I'll ask again nicely, stop doing the colors thing. Also, the angry smilies don't add anything to your post, so why use them?

And he was on your side of the argument, saying he wanted it in the game..yelling at him and being rude certainly isn't a very nice thing to do with someone who agrees with you.

If

you don't like my use of colors then why is the option there then?

If

you don't like my use of colors then why is the option there then?

You're arguing with everyone, your posts are just arguments, flaming and badmouthing the game, and now you're arguing with Moderators.

He has asked you twice and i doubt he will ask you twice more so just stop ok?

What MachineCult said^ look man, you don't have to work at Lucasarts to know whats going to be in the game, articles and screenshots give plenty of information. The stuff I listed is common knowledge, if you took the time to actually read updates and look at screens.

I do look at the screens and read updates , but that still don't mean that everything is in the game. Besides I am tired of disscussing this topic I am done. I just hope I get the full STAR WARS experiance in this game.

You're arguing with everyone, your posts are just arguments, flaming and badmouthing the game, and now you're arguing with Moderators.

He has asked you twice and i doubt he will ask you twice more so just stop ok?

I am not arguing with everyone just expressing my feelings about the possible errors in the game. Also I ask the moderator a question. I like to post with colors is there anything wrong with that ?

I am not arguing with everyone just expressing my feelings about the possible errors in the game. Also I ask the moderator a question. I like to post with colors is there anything wrong with that ?

Well i asked you a question what is your idea of a "full STAR WARS" experience?

You're expressing your feelings in a very aggressive way, using red text and those stupid angry smilies. You are arguing with everyone you're flaming anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I think your colours are really annoying thats whats wrong with it.

What is your idea of a full STAR WARS experience?

Don't use colour.

Ok I won't use colors. The full STAR WARS experiance, I want is all the major battles in the movies(of course expanded universe battles) and from episodes 1-6 including the Battle of Yavin : atack on the first Death Star and the Battle or Endor including the attack on the Second Death Star. The experiance I am looking forward to is to watch all the movies and the play all the battles anyway I want as they said in the FIRST game, but they forgot to include space battles among others problems with that game.

EU battles? No.

Thats ridiculous they would have to create loads of ships and units just for those hardcore Star Wars EU fans, many people would see an EU battle map and think WTF is that? (including me, i boycot most EU)

The attacks on the Death Star would make terrible Battlefront maps especially the Episode IV one, as everyone has said to you, and they already have Endor.

If you want the full Star Wars experience then play battlefront, then the Jedi Knight series, then the Rogue Squadron series, then Republic Commando, then KOTOR, and whatever other games there are.

You aren't going to get a "full Star Wars experience", you are going to get a Battlefront experience, (more full that SWBF1).

I don't know where you have got this idea of a full Star Wars experience, but let it go.

Archived