Home

Battlefront 2 goes GOLD! (released Nov. 1st)

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

LucasArts are excited to announce that Star Wars Battlefront II has officially GONE GOLD on PS2, Xbox, PC and PSP and all versions are scheduled to blast their way onto store shelves on November 1, 2005 – day and date with the Star Wars Episode III DVD.

Star Wars Battlefront II takes the best-selling Star Wars video game of all time one Imperial-walker step forward with all-new space combat, playable Jedi, and never-before-played environments straight out of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Fans of the original Star Wars Battlefront will also enjoy an all-new single-player experience that takes players through an epic, story-based saga centered around Darth Vader’s personal stormtroopers, the 501st Legion.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Theres just over a week until the release date, and they have thousands of copies to make and transport around the globe

DMUK

Games at this scale is always comes as bronze. Take Battlefield2, it had so many bugs, it was unbeliable (major lag, major tking, people using the C||| to act like punkbuster, hacks to the server which messed every ones rank, etc...)

LucasArts are excited to announce that Star Wars Battlefront II has officially GONE GOLD on PS2, Xbox, PC and PSP and all versions are scheduled to blast their way onto store shelves on November 1, 2005 – day and date with the Star Wars Episode III DVD.

Star Wars Battlefront II takes the best-selling Star Wars video game of all time one Imperial-walker step forward with all-new space combat, playable Jedi, and never-before-played environments straight out of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Fans of the original Star Wars Battlefront will also enjoy an all-new single-player experience that takes players through an epic, story-based saga centered around Darth Vader’s personal stormtroopers, the 501st Legion.

DMUK

That...Sounds....AWESOME!!!!

that's really strange, lots of ppl must want this game (ME! ME! ME!) because this is the first game i ever heard taht gets annoucned gold BEFORE it's shiped.....

MEANWHILE...

Commander BIC: is everyone rady?

rebel vanguard: sir, yes sir!

bic: good when does the convey arrive?

vanguard: in 5 days sir.

bic:waht!!>!>>!>!>!>! 5 days!!!! awww well, we can wait

vanguard: yes sir, waht will the shipemnt be carrying? the plans for the darthstar? credits? guns?

bic: nope, the superweapon... THE SWBF2!!!!!!!

vanguard: *gasps* wow! i can't believe it, we'll be alert sir!

bic: good tell me when the shipemnt comes near, and remember we want to jack it not blow it up......

the beta rocked! even for a final game!!!! but thanks goodness it's only a beta.... for i have high expections of SWBF2, but LA is problaly gonna fail me......

THE SUCKIEST PART ABOUT THE BETA IS THAT IT ONLY HAS 3 TRYABLE MAPS!!!!!!

meanwhile...

luke: han, come and try out the swbf2 beta! it's great!

*some time later*

han: AHAHHAHAH!!!!! i look ugly!!!!!!

luke:ahhahah! stop being a whimp, han....

han: omg! is that you luke?

luke:let me see...

han:hehehhehe....

luke:AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! no! my face! my beautful face!!!!! lucasarts runied it!!!!!!

han:hahahahah! talk about being a whimp.....

*Luke turns to... THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!*

luke: han did i ever tell you about the dark side?......

han:uh oh.....

*some time later*

george lucas: ahahahahha *ugh*

Archived