Home

Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn

There is a problem with the character Tara. It says her lightsabers can connect into one double-bladed in chapter two. Yet it also says she is a jedi. Did you not know that jedi do not believe in using the double-bladed lightsabers because they are unprecise and are weapons of the dark side. The jedi believe that the double-bladed lightsabers are fueled with anger and hatred. Although KotOR didn't use this ideal for some reason or Bastila was an exception or the ideal was not thought about until later time but that ideal is true in Windu's time.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my friends I think read a book, but necer-the-less I trust his information, but if I am wrong and you can back it up please tell me. And if I am wrong sorry for the inconvenience. On a positive note it's good to finally see a Mace Windu story, though I can't say it's as good as Jae's "The Adventures of Jolee Bindo", (no offfence to you)that one of my favorite fics.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, ive just finished reading to where your upto now, and all i got to say is great. Mace Windu is awesome, and yes, it was crap how he just got killed off like that .. but you have brung him back alive and for that i congratualte you :D:D, great work

thanks man! it's good to see this is still attracting customers :D

It sure is for me RC. This was one of the first Fics I read before I joined and it is one of your best. The Hunt of the Sith, never really appealed to me though...

Jedi_Knight_707, I may read your Fic again, but I thought it was against the rules to reply to an old Fic.

I think it's going to be fine if someone's making a constructive comment on an older work. We're probably going to see more bumping of older threads because the Archives directs people back to the original thread for commenting.

If the thread is getting bumped just to return it to the top, however, that's not cool. --Jae

that is in Ahto. since this is a fanfic forum, i guess it is okay to bring up old threads if you're giving good feedback.

yeah, Hunt for the Sith was kind of rushed. I may re-write the whole thing to post in the Archives, but it may not be anytime soon.

fantabulous

-_- That's my word!

I may re-write the whole thing

I'm considering doing the same thing with RotE. I know that its my most popular fic, but I never really liked the way it ended. And now that I know so much more about writing, I think I'll re-write it. Same storyline, but I want it to...flow better.

i updated our favourite droid's story too

You have a fic with R2-D2?!?!?!??!?!? :rofl: *ahem* Sorry, I just thought that that was amusing :)

Glad to see your writing a fic with T3 :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived