Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you've hit rock bottom when.....................

72.)You stand in front of an object holding your hand in front of it, and grunting,while waiting for it to move out of the way

73.)You go to your bosses office trying to Force Persuade him to let you have a day off because you want to go meditate.

1. You have already won the game 8 times and you start using female

characters instead of Males as your player, just to change the game

some. Yes, you've been caught, and yes we are laughing at you right now!

Don't make fun of me! :xp:

58) You stay up at night pointing your fingers at things seeing if Lightning will shoot out your fingers. (I used to try this actually, a long time ago...)

Sadly i actually am guilty of doing that too, i didnt work though lol.

I have also made that (and lot of times with my friends).

72.)You stand in front of an object holding your hand in front of it, and grunting,while waiting for it to move out of the way

I spent over an hour one St. Patrick's Day eve trying to get a pint of Guinness to tip over using the Force so i could take a sip out of it since I was too trashed to lift my head off of the table. I was extremely pissed off and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. (don't eat four brownies, kids)

Does that count?

78) after getting into a fight with someone, you stand around doing absolutely nothing for several minutes. when asked what you're doing, you reply "Recharging my Force Points" with absolutely no shred of irony.

so many people on this site do 67... that is honostly when you know you need a life

79) You think what classes and levels and skills the characters in the movies would have

80) You get excited when you see a make your own lightsabor kit at walmart (they have them there 30 dollars and awesome... you can make your own hilt and blade color)

81) When noone is looking you have imaginary fights with your custome made lightsabor

82) You and your friends have big group fights with your toy lightsabers (yeah we do that)

83) (more from D&D then KOTOR) You wonder what characters in non star wars movies or in real lifes stats are, like when someone picks up a car you go wow they must have like 20 strength, or you debate when someone is persuasive if they have high charisma, skills in persuade, or just rolld good

84) You suffer withdrawel cause you dont have an xbox at college and cant play knighty olds, even though you beat it countless times (me)

85) You get all excited about making a new character to get bummd out when you realize you gotta play through paragus or worse taris

86) You have played so many times but you still play the training module just as a change of pace

79) You think what classes and levels and skills the characters in the movies would have

I started a thread about that :).

85) You get all excited about making a new character to get bummd out when you realize you gotta play through paragus or worse taris

That is strangely familiar also... And nice, Hallucinaton :giggle1:

88) You meditate for hours in you room. When asked what you are doing, you say that you are calming youself so that you will not be taken over by rage when you are doing your homework.

89) You stick pins in yourself wondering which one gives you immunity from critical strikes.

90) You start a search for a source of Kolto that is called "the fountain of youth."

91) You are watching Star Trek and when Picard reaches for his phaser you think he is going to pull out a lightsaber.

Following up on those,

92c) You have erotic dreams that you are Bastila's underwear (someone said they dreamed this once).

93) You keep waiting in life to find out that you were once an evil conquerer or were the son/daugher of one.

94) You learn the hard way that when you get killed, even if you are in a group you don't get back up when the fight is over.

95) You download your four favorite mods and you learn they all conflict with each other.

96) You decide to live once as a Jedi and once as a Sith when you get reincarnated. Only problem is, you find that you get only one chance at life; you don't get reincarnated. Or,

97) You actually do miraculously get reincarnated; Only to find out that you got reincarnated as a Gizka with no force alignment.

98) You find yourself humming "Vader's Theme" when you are really mad.

99) You start drooling at the computer screen every time Handmaiden, Visas, or Bastila walk by your character.

Guess what, it is number 100!!!!! Here it is:

100) You get so enamored with Jolee Bindo that you start a religion called Bindoism and attract hundreds of followers.

shhhh. :D

Quoted for truth.

I don't expect anybody to recognize the Civilization series. It's a srategy empire expansion game, which I like. Well, the members of forums.civfanatics.com actually did something like this, entitled "1000 clues you have been playing Civ III too much". Well, they did such an awesome job that the webmasters made it an official, permanent addition to the site. So keep it up! :D

Archived