Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PoiuyWired, I can't remember the original thread in which the term first got "coined" you could say, but it all started with somebody saying something about seeing Mission and Zaalbar's love child or something like that in KotOR III. After reading that post, I think it was StaffSaberist who came up with the word "Twookiee", which is the combination of Twi-leks and Wookiees. Yes, go ahead, throw up on your computer at the thought. :D

142) You don't understand why females aren't attracted to you as a result of certain "dialogue choices" you make when you are talking to them.

143) You keep believing that someday a person will tell you that you were once a famous, powerful human being and that you had lost your memory.

148) Upon entering an unfamiliar bar, your first instinct is to ask the green beanbag chair in the corner about bounty hunter work.

149) More than one family vacation has been ruined by your insistence that only two people may leave the car with you at any one time.

150) You can work phrases like "lightsaber focusing lens" into everyday conversation without excessive thought first.

151) It takes you a few seconds to calm down upon discovery that your brilliantly witty "Top Ten Uses For Carth Onasi's Severed Head" thread has been closed. :dev9:

Well, to borrow a little bit of what StaffSaberist said.... Both StaffSaberist and I have are own little "jokes" like that, so if you think we are clicking the link, you are nuts :giggle1:.

I knew you two wouldn't click on it, but as of right now, 36 other people have. Besides, you never know, it might be true.

I knew you two wouldn't click on it, but as of right now, 36 other people have. Besides, you never know, it might be true.

I knew what it would be, but just to make sure I clicked on it until I saw the site address. Then I went back :).

152) You put your name to "Darth Revan" so that your character will say, "I'm not Revan anymore, I'm Darth Revan."

You're not the only one, StaffSaberist.... I can do it, too...

Hutts and Sasha: "Kay Poona! Bona nana key chew!"

Rodians: "Keel,la chanwhy ong. Kasbeesa! Kabeesa!' - sounds almost chinese

Duros: "Kee-lah, ma-rudy-ra, rob es"

Twi-Lek's: "Kay Poona, ching hay la mudyra kel koon"

Archived