Home

Overly Emotional? [Spoilers]

Kristy Kistic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did get very emotional when seeing the tragedies that happened because of acts I took. They weren't real, but I still felt it. I thought the games Kotor and kotor II were better than the movies and I loved some of the fanfics that came from them.

In "Return from Exile" By machievelli, there were times when I cried because of the strength that Visas and the Exile had after she met with the Council. When Visas said that she would protect the exile with her life, she wailed "That's what they said!" That was painful to read and I could almost feel like I was part of the story. Although that's from a fic, but was based off the game.

I also took great satisfaction when I convinced Yuthura Ban to leave the Sith. It makes me smile every time I save her. The story of each game were well done and better than the original trilogy.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, indeed the Leviathen hurt. But the nI felt the same way after losing Jan in Dark Forces II, or maybe that was just me worried about how I would survive the freighter crashing.

Losing Jan in Dark Forces II(I think it should actually be JK II) is THE INCENTIVE for me to go DS in the first playthru. I am trashing anything and everything after that scene.

Archived