Home

Teamkillers

Hoad

So, if a TKer put a time bomb on a vehicle, you should jump in it. The vehicle is now a frendly one and can't be harmed?

Exactly, once you jump into the vehicle it becomes friendly and the time bomb, or whatever he's using will have no effect. Anyone can destroy an unmanned vehicle, as it's neutral when unmanned. (exept for AT-TE's and AT-AT's I think...) So just get into the vehicle quick and they can't blow it up.

Darth Vader should be allowed to kill his own teammates. After all, he is one with the dark side and does it in the movies...

Yeah, but only when his they are being incompetent or noobish...

Darth Vader should be allowed to kill his own teammates. After all, he is one with the dark side and does it in the movies...

The thing is when theres a really close quarters battle going on and you come in with your lightsaber you're probably going to kill at least one of your teammates by accident.

actually anyone can destroy neutral objects.

This is also why you SHOULD DESTROY YOUR OWN DROIDS IN SPACE BATTLES!! Stops enemy commandos from using them.

Yes, you can deliberately put a friendly verhicle in the spawn spot and sit in it to stop another spawn. Hack, you can just stand in the spawn spot. Basically spawn spot won't spawn when things get in the way, whatever it is (obviously exclude things like corpse and Health/ammo/etc drops).

...Hack, you can just stand in the spawn spot. Basically spawn spot won't spawn when things get in the way, whatever it is (obviously exclude things like corpse and Health/ammo/etc drops).

That is not the case. Spawning may be slightly delayed (I never timed it) but the vehicles will spawn on top of you. When that happens, it pushes you through the floor and you have a long fall through space until you reach the bottom of the map and die. Try it.

Maybe you'll get lucky and a frendly fighter will fly by. You should be able to jump inside of it as long as there is a free slot. Anyone with friends playing right next to them (so they can coordinate fall and pickup) want to make a movie of this? It would be a very intresting movie. Also it would make a very creative escape from the enemy's hanger during team/clan battles.

I thought your own vehicles were immune from your own attack (with FF off) unless an enemy was inside them (or if you were a Hero). I stand corrected then!

Again I'm thinking that ANY unmanned ship is neutral, and can therefore be destroyed by enemy or friendly fire. I think if FF is off, once you board that ship, TKers can't destroy it.

Archived