Position- Gunner 2/thief

Name- Kin Drolma

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 29

Height- 6'0"

Alliginment- Neutral

Type- Scoundrel

Weapons- Blaster rifle, twin blaster pistols.

Equipment- Lockpicks, armor

Apperance- Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, usually wears a t-shirt with a vest over it.

Bio- Cocky, and a good gunner, he showed up one day looking for a job. He got it and has been onboard the Pheonix ever since. Has a friendly rivalry with Zaroke.

------

Kin climbed down from the turret and went to the galley.

"I don't know" He said to Niomi. "Think we'll get new parts this time? I'm all for thrill rides, but these crash-landings are getting old."

((I'll join as a gunner...

Position- Gunner3/assassin (she's taken the gunner job while it benefits her)

Name- Emma Hoff

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 27

Height- 5' 6"

Alliginment- neutral

Type- scoundrel

Weapons- dual rapid-fire blaster pistols, a blaster rifle, and a sniper rifle (both rifles strapped to her back when she leaves the ship. The pistols never leave her belt)

Equipment- a bag she keeps hidden somewhere in her room

Apperance- short, dark red hair, green eyes, a scar runs diagonally across her right cheek, adding a sense of ferocity to her beauty

Bio- Abandoned at ten years old, Emma Hoff was determined to prove she didn't need anyone to survive. Eighteen years later, she's proven that very thing, becoming a top notch assassin under the name Hawk. As Hawk, she adopts a different look, black hair just past her shoulderblades and pale blue eyes. Hawk also wears black armor that completes the deception. At seeing the Hawk appearance, nobody would assume that slim Emma Hoff is the same apparent cold-blooded killer.

----------------------

"Haven't beaten mine yet, though, now have you, Kin?" Emma laughed, entering the galley with a sparkling white smile and her green eyes sparkling twice that much. Her short red hair was pulled back from her face, but as she sat, it fell, covering her ears.

Scuzzy headed up for the galley. When he caught sight of Jacen, Scuzzy had to hold himself back a bit. "Next time, watch it a bit more closely when ya decide to hit the bloody switch. A more gentle approach should do it on that ancient piece of crap you call a hyperdrive," Scuzzy stated with a scowl on his face. With that, he turned away while pulling out his bottle of Rubar Scotch.

Jacen looked at scuzzy "Come on now Scuz, You know they don't make them like that no more." Jacen then looked around the room and noticed everyone was In.

"O.k Guys and gals We are currently in orbit around corellia preping to land, We'll be landing at the spaceport in the Toydaria sector. Jobs, parts and other supplies are bountyfull here, True not the best but they will do for now. O'k I need two volunteers to stay with the ship, the rest of us will hit the cantina... One last thing keep an eye out for a new pilot, preferably one i won't have to shoot... again. Any questions."

"O.K thats settled then, Emma and kin will stay to guard the ship. While me, John, Scuz and Niomi hit the cantina... I'll go land this thing."

Jacen Turned and walked into the ships cockpit and sat down.

The phoenix dropped into the planets atmosphere quickly to get to it desired destination. The large ship soured over the cityscape until it got to the spaceports landingpad, The 6 ship landing gears extended out of the lower hull as jets of gas left the landing jets to smooth the landing. After a few moments the rear loading ramp lowered.

He beat my sim score!!!! Ill have to reddeem myslef later, ill go look around for some pilots and if i see a good shop ill give scuzzy a call, You guys focus mainley on the supplies and Jacen we'll interview some people for the position, alright lets get going we dont have much time the guys in the ship are gonna get bored" Uhh... Jacen do you want to meet back here in 2 hours?

Graothar saw some people outside. "I wonder who they are?" Graothar thought. He walked past them and as he walked by, he accidentaly dropped his wallet that showed his pilot's license(sp?), ID, and other stuff. When he got to the Bounty terminal, it asked him for his ID. When he reached for his wallet, it wasn't there. "Dam*it, where did it go?" he said out loud.

Emma laughed. "I take it you've been so busy with your little rivalry that you haven't even glanced at the scores I've put up since I got here. Am I ready?" She shrugged. "More the question is 'do you think you can keep up'?"

((I'm writing as though Emma's fairly new to the crew... maybe only been here a month or less.))

Archived