Home

Neo-Crusader Mandalore

90SK

-> http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17311.html

My first mod for KotOR II! :D

Basically the opposite of nodakrattler's "Mandalore's Mandalorians" mod, this makes Mandalore look like a regular neo-crusader, as opposed to his own brand of armor. I also included an edit to the default Mandalorians to make them metallic.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll probably be updating this mod in a few days time, and any suggestions are more than welcome.

Screenshot

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, I'm going to download this one. Only, I'm on Dxun, so I don't think this will take effect on my current game, will it.

If you've already seen Mandalore, than no, it won't take effect. I believe that as long as you haven't seen him yet, it'll work. I

• 4 weeks later...

Im debating whether to use this mod or not. I just got TSL today.... yay......

Anywho in your readme I think you mentioned T7Nowhere's Mandalorian Metallic Texture mod located here on the forums! :) I have already installed this so if I should install your mod would it just overwrite T7's mod safely or is this going to be a problem?

Just hmm, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure if you just delete my n_mandalorian01, 02, and 03 tga files, and delete his appearences.2da file they should work together.

They basically do the same thing, though. Only his does it better. Mine look a bit like PVC, which wasn’t the intention. But whatever you want to do, you know? ;)

Just hmm, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure if you just delete my n_mandalorian01, 02, and 03 tga files, and delete his appearences.2da file they should work together.

They basically do the same thing, though. Only his does it better. Mine look a bit like PVC, which wasn’t the intention. But whatever you want to do, you know? ;)

Thanks Skye for the tip... If I get my game working well I'll consider getting your mod! Mandalore does look cool! :twogun:

Archived