Home

Resident Evil - Doom Station

Shana

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony turned, "Well it depends, take a guess and I'll tell ya how close you are," he replied with a grin.

James sighed, then decided that while they were trapped there, might as well be on name terms. "Sorry for the lack of introductions earlier.. I'm James Enfield, this is Tony Seifert." He seemed to be deep in thought, then asked again, "So you thought of any technology we could use that is ready?"

Grace laughed softly. It almost seemed as if she was going into a form of shock. "Why not just blow the whole installation to pieces?" She lurched to her feet. "Or can those... things stand the vacuum of space?"

And with that, her strength left her and she fell forward, unable to stop herself.

When Grace fell to the ground it was as if the whole power of the facility fell with her. Power was off, the emergency shut down was overriden and all doors opened on the civilian level including the cells.

- "What the hell?" - Dianne asked.

A voice was heard in the intercomm.

- "Let's play a game...a survival game... you are now...my lab rats" - A man said - "Run my lab rats...RUN!!!!"

Seifert immediately lifted Grace up to her feet, tossing Enfield a knife that he had in his pocket, "Saved me the time of wiring explosives to the sucker," he said.

Enfield looked at him, "Where'd you get this?" he asked.

Seifert replied, "It's Grace's, I knicked it from the guard as we walked past them."

Enfield blinked, "You a pickpocket too?" he asked surprised.

Seifert merely laughed and replied, "I'll explain that later, let's get our asses outta here."

Dianne followed and when they got through the doors to the main hall, it was a mess, there was blood splattered all over the walls, body parts and organs on the floor and the stench of blood seemed to have been there for weeks, even though it had just happened, but it was too silent, like there had been a powerful force that swept through killing everything on it's path. The guards that had taken them in were killed and their parts were all over, their guns lay on the floor, machine guns and shotguns.

Dianne picked one up and then suddenly a Scientist grabbed her ankle, his blood was all over his hand, his other arm was severed so were his legs. Dianne tried her best not to scream and she was able to hold it in, she only reacted by forcing herself out of his grip and the man spoke.

- "they're out of control....they killed everyone....we're doomed....we're all...doomed" - he said and died.

- "We should see if there is someone left alive" - Diannes said.

The voice spoke again.

"Enfield?....Oh.....Enfield?....Are you having Fun?......"

Enfield picked up a shotgun and rifle, putting the shotgun on his back for later, and picking up some extra ammunitions for both. He smiled grimly, putting the knife on his belt to hold the rifle. "Let's make our way to Delta Barracks first, Seifert and I have some stuff stored in there that would be mighty handy for any of us. Everyone grab a gun. We'll head for the departments next after we've loaded up. Chances are since that's where the soldiers were bunked, they got some tough stuff lurking around in there, so be prepared," he warned. He flicked on the flashlight attachment on the rifle he was using, and began to lead the way towards Delta barracks.

((I gotta log for the night. Try not to progress too much without me ;) If you need to to move the story along, feel free to exercise minor control over Seifert and Enfield.))

((I was referring more to the fact that he pulled it out of his pocket...))

Grace suddenly managed to regain her feet and took her knife from Enfield, putting it back in its sheath on her belt.

"Thanks," she murmured. "Now that we're moving again, I won't have enough time to even think about doing something like that again."

The halls were a mess, Dianne held her rifle close. As they progressed further the smell got even worse. Delta barracks was a mess as well. Dianne entered after James and a man was sitting over at the corner of the farthest wall.

- "Don't come any closer...you...possessed ******s" - the solidier said holding his gun aiming at Dianne and the others.

- "Wait! Don't shoot!" - Dianne said.

The man took a moment and dropped his arm back to the ground, he had no strength left. His body was cut all over, as if something had clawed him continuously.

- "What happened?" - Dianne asked.

- "Some...are dead but still walking...others are possessed...others mutated into horrible monsters, and some...I'm not even sure I can describe them...they all came from the Top Clearance Lab...we had an alert...something had happened down there and they were all out of control...General Carlyle went in a few hours ago...but hasn't come back...everything went down after Doctor Jennings arrived..." - The soldier said.

Enfield nodded. "Seifert and mine's room is close by, we're just going to swing by there and grab some stuff, then see what we can do about this menace. If we find anything that could help you, we'll try and swing around and help you. Thanks for the information."

Seifert looked at Enfield, "You're the sharpshooter, stay with them, I'll go get our stuff. See ya in a bit," he said, and turned the corner and disappeared.

Enfield looked at the others, "Well, I know it reeks, but see if you can find a clean spot to relax for the moment. I'll stand guard, Seifert'll be back in a moment."

- "Well, relaxing around a bunch of corpses is gonna be tough" - Dianne said.

Dianne opened a door to one of the soldier's quarters, surprisingly enough it was clean, the bed was made and the walls and floor were spotless.

- "Guess there is something still" - Dianne said to herself while she sat on the bed.

Dianne found her PDA was beeping.

- "That's odd" - Dianne said and checked it.

There was an e-mail from an unidentified source. But it was a voice mail.

"Dianne....please....help....me....please!"- the voice mail ended it was Doctor Grace Connor's voice.

- "Grace..." - Dianne said in an almost whisper - "I have to help her"

Enfield looked at her, "We can't leave till.."

"Enfield, heads up," called a voice.

Enfield turned just in time to catch his bag. He slung it on his back. "Took ya long enough, you run into anything?" he asked.

Seifert shook his head, "Nope, nothin'. Anything that was down here has long since moved on, or is deeper down into the barracks. I heard noises, but I'll be damned if I look what they are. Let's go help Dianne's friend," he replied.

Enfield shrugged and nodded at Dianne, "Alright, let's go. Do you know where she is?" he asked.

Dianne got up, there was no sound in the corridors to Biotech. The doors to the department were painted red with blood. Upon opening the doors the scene was not much different from what they already had seen. Bodies everywhere. Parts and organs on the floor. Dianne walked to her office and found all the papers where on the floor, he secretary was sitting on the chair.

- "Amanda? Are you alright?" - Dianne asked.

- "Get the ***k out of here b***h!" - Amanda shouted.

- "Amanda let's get out of here! What's your problem?" - Dianne asked.

Amanda got up, her eyes had a red color, it seemed she wasn't her anymore.

- "You'll die b***h!" - Amanda shouted and started to walk to Dianne, and Dianne took several steps back. Several other scientists including Grace Connor were approaching them, closing in. Surrounding them.

- "Not good" - Dianne said. All of the scientists had the same red glowing eyes.

Archived