Home

Bothan Lovers? This one is for you! hahaha

OMENx

No its not.

It only drops when you sprint/roll, and when you have legendary endurance, it keeps the same and sometimes goes up. The only time you decloak is when you fire the gun, pick up an ammo/health/defense etc box or run out of stamina

The stamina is always dropping if the spy is cloaked. The cloak drains stamina at a set rate. When you sprint/roll, that action takes its normal amount of stamina. The endurance award is an auto-regeneration of the unit's stamina. The edurance award regenerates the stamina faster than the cloak uses it. If you are moving around when cloaked and you have the award, your stamina stays the same (it is decreasing and increasing at the same rate). When you stop moving, it increases, but when you don't have the award and are cloaked, it is always decreasing.

Test: Be a Bothan Spy in an online game (so you don't have any awards starting out) and when you respawn, cloak yourself. Don't move, just cloak. Your stamina will go down.

Well, I have snuck by many people online while invisible and with awards. They didn't notice me. I haven't come across many bothan spies that where invisible, let alone using the regeneration, so I can't really say what other see. From my 3rd person view, I looked invisible (though I still hear the award sounds...). The Bothan can't become visible if any of his weapons (including the secondary ones) are reloading.

I wouldn't consider my self as a noob Bothan Spy. I really cause a lot of damage when I get the edurance award and am using that unit. Snipers bewear, I will hunt you :)

Archived