Home

New Years Resolutions

It is now, officially, 2006. Yes, I'm quite sure the year has changed all over the globe by this point in time. Which brings up the poignant question: what's your new years resolution?

Mine involves school, grades, and other uninteresting things.

Mine is to beg Thrik to give this place an off-topic forum.

Agreed. I wouldn’t mind a few extra moderators too.

That, and I should mention that Vanilla Cherry Coke is coming out this year, in concordance with the phasing out of Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke. I must try some...

Not surprised. They have spies everywhere.

You know, reflecting back on previous years, I can't say I've made a new year's resolution in quite a while. Mainly because they never come to pass; what's the point in doing something so futile.

But this is a special year, and requires treatment as such.

Mine is to get grades up (art especially, sad when I'm failing it and it's the career I wanted) and to finished 230762057235 drawings I've promised to various people. And maybe get a life, but thats optional.

So, I assume that, as a new year's resolution, you're all interested in your grades going up? Judging by the banter, that is.

I'm praying for a miracle in algebra. I've been reviewing all weekend. If I continue with my 69.5 average (68 is failing), I won't pass. Not good.

Archived