Home

Expanded Demo Campaign Mod

OverlordAngelus

What it does:

There are now 5 planets in the campaign, Ryloth and Kashyyk are the new additions.

The AI is active on the Galactic Map.

There is a little bonus when your fleet arrives at Tatooine as well.

I haven't had time to test it properly and I'm not likely to for awhile, so feedback is more than welcome.

Download

Are you sure it works? First i played the game and i saw nothing new, i don't even know if it downloaded i since you cant run it i saved it in the eaw folder. Idk if it has to be saved in the game or what. Idk how to or use mods.

just wanna say great mod, and I think the difficulty was fine for the first half.

but then after you beat back the counter attack at the asteroids (I actully one when they attacked with just my mon cals, the falcon, and 3 squads of x wings) its gets to easy.

Especially frustrating was the lack of a real space battle at ryloth (theres only a imp shuttle) and there was no ground battle so to speak.

Around tat was cool, sides for the space station and extra ships, they made it way to easy to win.

Tat. land difficulty was fine, but then i get to Kashyeek and it was anouther way to easy space battle, after being spoiled by the one you gave us at the asteroids.

Overall I loved the mod, but it would relly b something else if u could gix the extra planent space battles.

thanks man

umm are you people retarded? :smash: you dont have to uninstall the demo to get rid of the mod... go into the C:/ program files/ lucas arts/ game data and delete the new stuff easy!!

:r2d23: TY2D2 :r2d2: TY2D2 :r5d4:

dont bother replying to me as since im never coming back to this forum again.

woah dude, no need for that kind of language... and i dont think the community wants people like you... you need to calm down. there NEWBS man, life is full of em... just let em be, not everyone can understand where people come from and what there talking about.

umm are you people retarded? :smash: you dont have to uninstall the demo to get rid of the mod... go into the C:/ program files/ lucas arts/ game data and delete the new stuff easy!!

:r2d23: TY2D2 :r2d2: TY2D2 :r5d4:

dont bother replying to me as since im never coming back to this forum again.

No, of course you don't - and if you read the other replies in this thread, you'll find this was explained beforehand ... Are you retarded? Or are you choosing to ignore the prior explaination?

It's easier for modding novices to preform a fresh install, as this way they do not run the risk of leaving certain mod files behind etc, thus interferring with other mods and the like.

Simmer down, there's no need to bicker and fight over something so silly. I'm warning people to just relax and not resort to flaming over this.

Easier for novices to uninstall? Balderdash. Just tell them what directory to look in and what files to delete. Done. If they can't figure that out, then they need to stop being lazy. Would you like to uinstall and then reinstall the game everytime you used a mod? No. Plus that means you need to keep the installation file sitting on your hard drive (or burn it to a cd). Many a novice probably deleted the thing after installing!

Ultimately of course mod makers need to take some responsibility and either provide an uinstaller or give instructions on both how to install and how to remove the mod and include these instructions WITH their mod. Problem solved. ;)

Archived