Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH-HAHAHAHA!

Oh man... I know nobody takes T3 anywhere, but that's a shame because if you pair him up with HK you get some really funny stuff, especially on Korriban. I found a couple nifty ones (I apologize if my paraphrasing is innacurate):

Revan: "How do I gain prestige?"

Uthar Wynn: "Oh? It is no more complicated than I said. Perform impressive deeds or bring me a suitably valuable artifact from the Valley of the Dark Lords."

HK-47: "Observation: We could begin by slaughtering the inhabitants of the entire building, master. Would that be sufficiently impressive?"

T3-M4: "Beep-beep boop boooop."

HK-47: "No, I didn't mean *us* as well, you moronic droid."

At the Korriban Czerka Shop:

Czerka Official: "...and Czerka is running low on droids. I must say, that is a great looking droid you've got there"

HK-47: "This unit is not for sale, meatbag."

T3-M4: (angry whirring noises)

Czerka Official: Pretty bloodthirsty, aren't they?

The utter contempt in HK's delivery of the not-for-sale line is totally hilarious.

Another one with the Tanis Venn rescue; I don't remember if this was posted yet:

HK-47: "Commentary: I say we blast the meatbag and save you the trouble, master."

Tanis: "What's with all the droids, lately? My wife get to you, too?"

HK-47: "Negative. I just don't like organic meatbags. Except for the master, of course. Ha ha."

T3-M4: (beeping)

Tanis Venn: "Hey yeah! You've got yourself a 'mech droid, there! Tell it to do it! Please!"

T3-M4: (mechanical raspberry)

Tanis: "Hey, now... did that droid just spit at me? I just need a little help here!"

the funniest thing is how you manipulate your name: i named my character "Darth Revan" and was playing 100% dark side. on the ebon hawk, this arises:

"Don't say that, I'm not Revan anymore, now I'm Darth Revan, one of you." ,

damn, that cracked me up.

Archived