Your greatest games ever.

The Seeker

Oh, I remember my first games :D

Road Rash

Wipeout XL

Need For Speed 2

Need For Speed 2 SE

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (I liked that one a lot)

Hexen 2 (scared the **** outa me)

And that's all I can think about ATM.

#1 - Colonization. THE game in my life. It made me fall in love with strategy

#2 - North & South - The first game I actually understood how to play (Amiga)

#3 - Syndicate. What? It's just a good game and rocks your socks (Amiga)

#4 - Sword of Aragon. Introduced me to the world of massive-scale strategy (Amiga)

#5 - Civilization 2. It's not as good as the others, but is still one of my favourite games in the world

The next ones would be(in no particular order):

Pirates! Gold

GTA2

GTA:Vice City

Heroes of Might and magic III & IV

Civilization III

Oh, the times when I was beaten in every single Amiga game by my brothers. I miss Amiga

Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - Duh. Great FPS to get me into gaming and great SW enviroment made me play it, and replay it, and replay it. In fact, DF was my only game for over a year, and I got JK and had that for another year before actually getting some sort of income to buy games.

Baldur's Gate I & II (PC versions) - The coolest RPGs I've ever played. And for being some of BioWare's early titles, it's shocking how good they stand up next to KotOR!

Need for Speed 1, 3, & 4 - Before all these new NFS games where you illegaly race some crappy, 'tricked out' Asian cars, there were good ones with cops and you raced cool cars. Great MP fun. I still occasionally fire up NFS 4 once in a while for some split screen action with family and friends.

No One Lives Forever 1 & 2 - Greatest and funniest FPS of the 21st century. I like these as much as I do the Dark Forces series. Totally underrated so check them out if you haven't done so yet.

Gladius - A cool strategy RPG. It's fun, addicting, has a satisfying story, fabulous artwork (I bought a gameguide for it soley for the concept are filling it), and great replayability.

Morrowind.

Yeah, basically my favorite game of all time.

Close behind is...Guild Wars! (8 months of playing.. 1.5k hours ;P)

Other mentionables.. Splinter Cell 1-3(coolest stealth action games ever, even though S:PT was too friggan easy, SC:CT was ok, but on expert mode.. it got really hard because the baddies heard me sneaking from 3 rooms away o,o) KotOR 1, 2(totally sweet lightsabers!. Jedi Knight II: Outcast, Dark Forces, Neverwinter Nights, and expansions (awesome spells, great story.)

That's all I can think of right now..heh.

Archived