Home

join the sith

helljumper51

no, i mean like(take atris) she asks u to join her, u can say yes or no, if yes, then she trains u by dialog, then when she's done they tell u to take become the leader at the tyrus academy and rule the sith. and u get massive darkside pionts, a saber, a monocal( i think thats what it's called) and all sith stuff, like mask and robe, and etc. but to tie in with the whole killing dark lords, just make her say that on the road to rule the sith u must kill the sith lords. then u fight her becuase to rule the sith u need to kill all that stands in ur way. or u can make it so u don't kill her. thats just the main idea i thought of.

edit: and in the game, u don't have to kill her. i just made her locked up in her meditatoin room and listen to the holocrons.

You REALLY need to get a spell checker and think through your request before you make yourself sound any more idiotic.

"i just made her locked up in her meditatoin room and listen to the holocrons."

Wow, I never thought a Jedi Master could be held in by a locked door, you know thats a really good idea! I am going to go lock Kreia in the Ebon Hawk so she can't reclaim her title of Darth Traya. :rolleyes:

And yes, didn't everyone know that Monocles are the symbol of evil? Every Sith should have one!

D333, Redhawke, ChAiNz, somebody.. please close this thread. This guy is not making any sense. :nut:

i suggest a mod where u can join atris or the sith lords in the temple on duxn if u want to jion the darkside

Translation:

I would like to request a mod where, at Freedon Nadd's tomb on Dxun, you may choose to join the Dark Side and join forces with Atris, Sion, Nihilus, and Traya.

no, i mean like(take atris) she asks u to join her, u can say yes or no, if yes, then she trains u by dialog, then when she's done they tell u to take become the leader at the tyrus academy and rule the sith. and u get massive darkside pionts, a saber, a monocal( i think thats what it's called) and all sith stuff, like mask and robe, and etc. but to tie in with the whole killing dark lords, just make her say that on the road to rule the sith u must kill the sith lords. then u fight her becuase to rule the sith u need to kill all that stands in ur way. or u can make it so u don't kill her. thats just the main idea i thought of.

Translation:

What I mean is this, using Atris as an example: when you confront her at the Telos Polar academy, she tempts you to join her on the Dark Side. If you say yes, she trains you in the ways of the Sith through dialogue options, etc. Then, she sends you to the Trayus Academy to defeat Traya and become Dark Lord of the Sith. This chice gives you a large amout of Dark Side points, a Sith mask and robes, a lightsaber, and a monocal (I don't know what he means by this). Just so the creator does not need to chabge the whole storyline of the game, Atris tells you that you must defeat all the Sith Lords that are in your way.

and in the game, u don't have to kill her. i just made her locked up in her meditatoin room and listen to the holocrons.

Translation:

And in the game, you don't necessarily have to kill Atris. I was able to lock her in her meditation chamber with her holocrons.

That's what I gather from this request.

You REALLY need to get a spell checker and think through your request before you make yourself sound any more idiotic.

"i just made her locked up in her meditatoin room and listen to the holocrons."

Wow, I never thought a Jedi Master could be held in by a locked door, you know thats a really good idea! I am going to go lock Kreia in the Ebon Hawk so she can't reclaim her title of Darth Traya. :rolleyes:

And yes, didn't everyone know that Monocles are the symbol of evil? Every Sith should have one!

D333, Redhawke, ChAiNz, somebody.. please close this thread. This guy is not making any sense. :nut:

i didn't remeber what happened, but i do remeber you can chose to have her listen to her holocrons as a punishment or somethiiing like that

you guys are so picky aren't you?

When people can't figure out what the gibberish that you posted means, they can't help you. And you come off better if people think you can type correctly. And to be frankly, your first post gave about as much information as you would get reading a newspaper in a language you didn't know. All I really understood was "join the Sith."

i didn't remeber what happened, but i do remeber you can chose to have her listen to her holocrons as a punishment or somethiiing like that

Umm... Ok, now this is really getting into the gibberish. Just like The_Maker said, you are seriously not making any sense. What version of TSL did you play?

Archived